Health Issues

Health Issues

***Disclaimer: didn't realize until after writing it that the time line is of by a good bit, so we'll just pretend that ages match up and stufffffff cause I don't want to rewrite this

Also I was inspired by spiderbails and her recent chapter on her Avengers Parent Preference book (I highly recommend checking it out)

Also maybe a trigger warning? Idk

Pepper and Tony weren't married yet, but they did have a happy accident. That happy accident was you. They couldn't be more thrilled to have you in their lives, but to Tony, it meant he'd lose even more if he got KIA. So everyday he seriously considered retiring. But then so much happened. Ultron, the team split, Bruce going rouge, Peter coming into the picture, and by the time you were 14, Thanos was in the stupid picture.

When you had turned 13, Tony had thought you were old enough to start learning how to defend yourself against some threats. You inherited his brain power, so you had already created a lot of tech for you to use in combat, but now you were finally able to use it and not get in trouble. So now at 14, you had made so much stuff and things for you and your dad, and the best part was you knew how to work it all. In fact, you helped your dad design his new Nanotechnology based suit. Sure it was a blast, but you never expected to be standing beside your father in New York City along with two strange wizards and Bruce again, facing two alien dudes, inside of your suit.

Your suit was very advanced like your dad's, but it had more you in it. For starters, the shape of the suit fit you better (as you had an extra chest feature your father didn't have to try and accommodate), but the weapons you put in just fit your personality. Your favorite is the glitter canon. It works as a great distraction AND decoration tool. In combat, you preferred it as a distraction so you could follow it up with your blasters and it was just so much fun! The glitter was all sorts of colors too. The color of your suit was also close to you. It was gold as well, but the main color rather than red was black. It felt much more...you, and less of a copycat of your dad.

But the aliens in front of you were too good for the glitter blasters. One had telepathy or something, making it really hard for you to get a good shot at...it. So you and the others fought your hardest against these extra terrestrial beings, and you thought it was over until you saw one of the wizards (Strange, you thought) getting beamed up into the donut space ship. Then you saw the spider kid you heard much about get on it to save him. What did it, though, was seeing your dad go and try to chase after. So like any reasonable person, you followed. But it's not like you knew what would happen.

You had gotten onto the ship and were hiding for a bit, and you watched your dad and Spiderman fight of the one alien guy, before he was sucked into space. Strange was safe, and there was no need for you to reveal yourself yet. The mask on your face was getting quite annoying, and ended up on the floor when you managed to get it off. As you sat there watching them, you thought, 'oh, I'll just hide out and when they find a way to earth I'll pop up and stuff'. But of course, life didn't want you to get off that easy, and suddenly someone from behind you had an arm around your torso and a hand over your mouth. You still screamed, but it was muffled from the hand.

"Hey hey woah woah woah! Shoot my guy, and I'll blast this one!" the guy holding you hostage yelled. Suddenly the hand was off your mouth and you gasped for air, very dramatically.

Your dad was looking at you with a sort of surprised betrayal in his eyes. "Wh-what...how did you get on here? You should've stayed home!" he yelled, sort of forgetting the other people in the room. Spiderman's mask came off and he looked at you surprised.