Timeless (Part Two)

A/n: please read part one before proceeding!

You hid in some buildings, not sure what to do in this situation. Time travel had been done before, sure, but you had never done it before. That's where the issue came in.

Plus, you knew your Avengers history. You knew this giant piece of floating land would be disintegrated rather soon. You also had a rather strange outfit on that wouldn't go unnoticed for long.

There were two options:

1) Try to teleport down to the ground and hope you don't freak anyone out or get crushed by falling debris.

2) Approach the Avengers and hope they believe you.

Neither were very good, but only one felt the safest of the two. And that was going up to the Avengers and telling them everything. This would be interesting, but you didn't have other options.

Besides, the person who literally figured out time travel was right there. He hasn't done it yet, but maybe he'd know something.

Or, they could take you back to New York and you could approach the Sanctum and see if they could help. It would either be the Ancient One or Strange who'd help you.

Option two clearly won.

You took a deep breath and came out of your hiding place. The Avengers were splitting up to cover different areas to get more robots take care of, so you decided to make your move. Steve Rogers was the closest, so you went to him.

"Excuse me?" You came out from the building rubble you were in.

The Captain snapped his head over to you and ran to where you were. "We need to get you off the island, let's find a transport to take you," he said, his hand going to your back to help escort you. Luckily he didn't comment on the outfit you were in. It would come up later, though.

You let him lead you, but knew you needed to ensure he wouldn't completely forget about you. "Captain, I need your help. Well- the Avengers help," you said as he led you away from the destruction.

He nodded. "Of course, ma'am, that's why we're here."

You wanted to roll your eyes but refrained. "No, I mean... I'm not from around here. And only you guys can help me get back to where I need to go," you said.

Captain Rogers gave you a strange look, which you understood. The way you told him was weird, yes, but less weird than saying you were from the future. Now that would have bought you a ticket to the hospital under the impression you had a concussion.

"What do you-"

He didn't get to finish his question, because an Ultron robot landed right in front of you, three of it's friends following in suit.

"Get down!" He half pushed you down and covered the two of you with his shield as they shot. "Could use some back up down here!" Captain Rogers yelled, you assumed into his comm.

Once they stopped shooting, he got up and started fighting them off. But it was four versus one, which wasn't fair at all, and you knew this would help your case later, so you decided to take action.

There was an Ultron bot not too far from you that wasn't too involved with Captain Rogers, so you rolled over to it and used a beam of light to slice through it's middle. Another robot noticed you doing this and came over to attack you. You just did the same thing to it.

More robots began to show up, so you kept fighting. It's not like the Avengers would reject your help. They'd just have some questions after.

And they did. You fought for a couple minutes, slicing robots in half or burning their faces off to destroy their controls. When it died down, you turned to see Captain Rogers and the Black Widow looking at you.