Saving Andy (A One Direction/Harry Styles Story)

Prologue:

The drink in my hand had to be either my seventh or my eighth. I honestly couldn't even keep track anymore. The alcohol was obviously already effecting me, but that's exactly what I wanted.

"Andy, I think you've had enough." My best friend/babysitter said as she tried to pry the drink from my hand, but I downed it before she had the chance. 

No one, not even Ali, was going to get in the way of me having a good time tonight. This was the first night in months that I've been able to go out with the press being on my case, and I was going to enjoy it. 

"Andy, this screw the world attitude you have is honestly getting old." Ali scolded, but I just shot her the finger and made my way to the dance floor. 

Maybe that wasn't my best idea considering how intoxicated I was, but I couldn't be bothered to care. I ran my hands though my hair in a seductive way as I let the music take over. A night like this is exactly what I needed, and maybe if I play my cards right I can sneak away from Ali and not go home alone.

I feel strong hands wrap around my waist from the back, and hips start to grind on mine. A smirk pulls on my lips as I reach my hands back and place them on the stranger's neck. I pulled him closer and could feel his hot breath on my neck. 

After the song changed, I whipped around so that my face was only a millimeter from his. His hand was running along my thigh and was slowly pushing up the hem of my already short black dress that Ali had protested me wearing.

My smirk turned smug the second that I recognized those green eyes. This night just got a lot more entertaining.

"Well, if it isn't Andrea Hendricks." He sounded just as smug as I felt.

But of course his night improved when he realized who he had been grinding on. I am one of the best known actresses across the world. And I'm modest to top it off. 

"Well, if it isn't Harold Styles." I mock his accent causing him to roll his eyes at me.

I had never met Harry before, but I had heard enough about him. He's in that British boy band that Ali is always hoping that I'll eventually have to be involved with in some way. He's the obvious flirt of the group. I bet the number of one night stands he's had would be higher than my number, and that's really saying something.  

I can see what draws people to him though. With his stunning green eyes, and chocolate brown curly hair. His skin that isn't perfect, but it's flawed in a cute way. And don't even get me started on that smile of his. That boy has some flawless teeth. 

"So, I finally get to meet Hollywood's biggest tease?" He whispers seductively in my ear. 

"So, I finally get to meet Mr. Flirt himself?" I throw back. 

"You're sexier in person, you know?" With this statement, I take my hips and move them even closer to his if that's even possible. I run my fingers over his toned chest causing his voice to go husky halfway through the sentence. God, that was sexy.

He was obviously checking me out. My brown hair fell down past my shoulders, and my green eyes were shining with lust and excitement. My dress was tight, and left little to the imagination. It showed off the perfect amount of cleavage and legs. Even with my bright red heels on, I was still a good few inches shorter than him.

"You know, you shouldn't believe all of the rumors that you hear. I'm not a tease. I like to finish was I start." I was winding him up as I whispered in his ear over Cher Lloy's Superhero. 

"Well, Andy, do you want to get out of here?" He asked me eagerly.

I shot a look around the small club, and Ali was sitting at the bar chatting up some blonde guy. She wouldn't even notice if I left by the looks of it. 

"Okay, Superstar. Let's get out of here." I agreed hastily. I couldn't risk Ali turning around and remembering that she's supposed to be keeping me out of trouble tonight.

The second that Harry and I step out of the club hand in hand, I am nearly blinded by the numerous camera flashes. I swear under my breath at being caught, and watch in amusement as Harry does the same. 

"We'll be tomorrow's headlines, Styles." I tease when we finally make it to his car. 

"We'll be engaged or something crazy like that." He agreed with a light laugh. For some reason, I thought that I could hear him laugh forever and not get tired of it. 

"This is going to kill that perfect little reputation of yours. Being seen with me." I tried to sound like this was a joke, but in reality it was true. This would damage his reputation.

"I'm just not sure I'll be able to handle the hate from your fan base. I've heard they're quite vicious." He jokes back. Good, he had taken my last statement as a joke. 

"They just don't want me to get hurt again." I defend them with a laugh.

Suddenly, I didn't feel that drunk anymore. I felt rather sober, and Harry obviously wasn't that drunk either. But for some reason that familiar pain wasn't there, the one that I have to try so hard to get away from. I choose to shake the thought away and focus on the gorgeous guy right next to me. 

We pull up at Harry's hotel, and he even opens my door for me. 

The second that we enter his hotel room, his lips are glued to mine. Hands are touching skin, and before we know it we are completely lost in each other.

Little did I know that this little one night stand with the Harry Styles would change my life forever.