Good Girls, Bad Guys

|~*~Stand Up~*~| 

Monday,

May 7, 2012

On Monday, Dylan made her way through the halls while listening to Louis' cover of Look After You by The Fray. She liked listening to him sing this song. She already felt safe around him. And whenever she needed him and he wasn't there, she would listen to it and feel better. 

In the halls, people stared at her and whispered. She ignored the looks and focused on the music and made her way to her locker. When she got there, she saw Alex and Juliet waiting for her. 

“Hey guys.” Dylan said. She paused the music on her iPhone and put it in her pocket. She spun the dial on her locker and put in her combination. Then she opened it. She put her backpack in and grabbed her P.E bag. It was a dark purple and had different buttons. Most were of bands she liked. 

“H-hey Dylan.” Alex said. She sounded nervous. 

Dylan raised an eyebrow at her. “What's with the shaky voice?” 

Juliet gave Dylan a sympathetic smile before speaking. She spoke in a quiet voice. “We heard some rumors yesterday... And they're real.” 

“And what would those be?” Dylan asked. She scrolled through her texts on her phone. 

“Brandon and Elena did 'it'.” Juliet said. “They accidentally butt dialed someone and... yeah...” 

Dylan stopped going through her phone. They... Did it? They slept together? 

“I'm sorry.” Alex said. “We know you still had feelings for him.” 

Dylan felt herself crumble to pieces on the inside. But on the outside, her face was emotionless. “It's okay guys.” she said. The bell rang, signaling first period. “Let's go.” she said to Alex. They had P.E together first period. 

They went to the gym and entered the girl's locker room. There were 24 changing rooms. Each girl had a specific one. Dylan's was number six and Alex's was number five. So they were right next to each other. 

Once inside her changing room, Dylan let her tears fall. She cried quietly. She couldn't lie to herself. While she had feelings for Louis, part of her still liked Brandon. And to know that he had gone all the way with another girl made her even more upset. But then she also hated him. He was nothing but a cheater. He didn't deserve love. Then again, neither did Elena. Which made them perfect for each other. 

She wiped her tears and got changed into her P.E clothes. They were supposed to wear black shorts and red shirts; their school's colors. Dylan had simple black shorts, a red tight fitting The Downtown Fiction shirt, and all black converse. She put her hair into a high ponytail and stepped out of her dressing room. She left her clothes folded up in her P.E bag in her changing room. She got out at the same time Alex did. They walked out and joined everyone else in the gym. Once again, people whispered. Dylan was able to hear some of what they were saying. 

“Do you think she's upset about it?” 

“Of course she is. You can't just get over someone that quickly.” 

“Do you think that Dylan and Brandon have done it?” 

Dylan tuned out everyone's voices. Of course she and Brandon never did that. She didn't want to end up pregnant in her senior year of high school. 

|~*~Stand Up~*~| 

After school, Dylan was picked up by Louis in his car. He was waiting on the steps for her. When he spotted her, he smiled. 

“Dylan!” he called out. 

She turned to see him standing there. He was wearing black jeans, a long sleeved dark blue shirt with white stripes, and white converse. His hair was in it's usually perfectly messy state. 

“Hey Louis.” she said as she walked up to him. 

He gave her a big hug. “So how was today?” he asked as they pulled back. 

“Hell.” she said. 

His eyebrows scrunched together. He looked cute that way. “Why?” 

From the corner of her eye, Dylan could see Brandon from far away looking at her. “I'll tell you later.” she said. 

During the car ride to the boys' hotel, Dylan told Louis everything. And it bit Louis' insides to know that Dylan still had feelings for Brandon. 

“But I'm getting over it.” she said. “He's just a sad, pathetic, cheater. I regret our entire relationship.” 

That bit made Louis feel happy. “Well, like the lads and I have told you; you'll find someone better than him. Someone who will treat you right.” he said. 

“Hopefully.” Dylan said.

*~*~*~*~*

Hope you liked this chapter. ^-^

The guy who plays Brandon is on the side. :D So cute. And a video of him in a trash can.

Comment, vote, and fan me. <3

-Zaira <3