Black Veil Brides

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

Friday

April 20, 2012

It was around six pm. Dylan was in her room getting ready for tomorrow. She grinned. By this time tomorrow, she would be at her first Black Veil Brides concert. She got her outfit for tomorrow ready. It was some ripped black skinny jeans, a white flowy tank top with a skeleton on it surrounded by flowers, and knee high converse. And of course her BVB bracelets and rosary.

Her phone rang with a song by Black Veil Brides. Rebel Love Song. It was her cousin Chris. She quickly answered it. "Hey Chris!"

"Hey Dylan." he said. His voice sounded weird.

"Whoa. Dude, are you sick?" she asked.

"Yeah I am." he sniffed. "I can't take you to the concert tomorrow. I'm really sorry."

"You can't?" Dylan frowned. Now she really wished her car was working.

"Yeah... I'm sorry."

"Its okay. I'll find someone else to take me." Dylan said and hung up. She groaned. Now who would take her? Alex and Juliet wouldn't be able to. They both had family things planned out for tomorrow. Maybe I can ask Louis.

As if he read her mind, she got a call from him. She picked up. "Hey Louis." she smiled.

"HI DYLAN!!!" he shouted. Dylan pulled her phone away from her ear to keep from going deaf.

"Did someone put extra chocolate in your desert?" Dylan joked.

"Just a little bit." he said. Then he laughed like a mad man.

"Can I ask you something?" Dylan asked.

"NO I DIDN'T STEAL ZAYN'S MIRROR!" Louis yelled. It was silent.

"I wasn't going to ask about Zayn's mirror..." Dylan said. More silence.

"...Don't tell Zayn..." Louis said quietly.

Dylan laughed. "Okay." she said. "But seriously. I have a concert to go to tomorrow. Can you give me a lift there?"

"Sure what time?" Louis asked.

"How about at 6?" Dylan asked.

"See you then." he said.

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

Saturday

April 21, 2012

The next day around four she was ready for the concert. She was wondering if she should try to some war paint like Andy's signature scar but decided against it. The warpaint felt weird. So she just decided on doing her regular make up.

Louis' car parked outside her house. She grabbed her backpack that was filled with some stuff she wanted them to sign and went out to his car.

"Excited to see them?" Louis asked as Dylan got into his car.

"Only a lot." Dylan grinned. Outside she seemed mostly calm. But on the inside, she was bouncing off the walls. In a matter of hours, she'd be face to face with the guys who've helped her out with their amazing lyrics.

"So I'm gonna have to go in with you right?" Louis asked.

"You don't have to." Dylan said.

Louis shrugged. "I want to. Plus... I saw a picture of these guys... And I'm not so sure I want you alone with them."

Dylan gaped. "Seriously? Just because of their look?!" she asked. "They're awesome guys. People just have to get over the fact that they wear more make up than our moms do."