Hanging Out

Hope you guys like this chapter. :3

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

Wednesday

February 29, 2012

The next day, Dylan and Juliet were over at Alex's house. Alex and Juliet were still giddy from meeting One Direction yesterday. Dylan had her iPod on while they were talking about yesterday. Alex tapped Dylan's leg and pulled one of her headphones out from her ear.

“Did you see Louis yesterday?” Alex asked. “He looked like your type of guy. Y'know since he had a bit of eyeliner on.”

“I'm still wondering why he was wearing that.” Juliet said.

Dylan shrugged. “Yeah I saw him.”

“And?!” Alex went on. Juliet wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Dylan rolled her eyes. “I've told you guys this a million times. I'm not interested in any of them.” she said. “Plus I have a boyfriend.”

And she couldn't ask for a better one. Brandon had soft hazel eyes and a sweet smile. He was the shy type so Dylan never thought he would've asked her out. But after crushing on him for two years and being lab partners for a few months, he finally asked.

“Yeah but if you dated Louis you two would be way cute and-”

“And so you two can get that Pakistani guy and Irish dude?” Dylan finished.

“Its Zayn and Niall.” Alex said. “And yeah, that too.”

“I'm not gonna do that. I don't like them and most likely never will.” Dylan said.

On the radio, the DJ said, “And now, here's One Direction's single, What Makes You Beautiful!”

Juliet and Alex squealed. A guitar played in the intro followed by one of their voices. The two sang along while Dylan buried her head into a pillow.

Someone please kill me., she thought.

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

Later that day they were at Starbucks. When they were leaving with their cappuccinos, Dylan saw five familiar boys heading towards them. It was them.

She quickly turned to Juliet and Alex to see them comparing coffees. She sighed in relief. Maybe they wouldn't see them. But of course, the universe just had to prove her wrong.

“I can't believe you ate the rest of my food, Zayn!” a blonde boy with an Irish accent said.

Juliet and Alex turned to look at them. Dylan looked up to the sky. Why do you hate me, universe?

“I was hungry.” a guy with dark hair and a Pakistani accent said.

Juliet and Alex ran up to them. Sadly, they dragged Dylan with them.

When they reached them, Dylan put on her sunglasses. She didn't want Louis to recognize her and bring up what happened yesterday. She didn't tell Alex and Juliet about her run in with him and she didn't plan on telling them anytime soon.

While the guys were talking to Juliet and Alex, Louis noticed the girl with them. She looked familiar. Short, dark hair, the purple hair streaks...

Louis snapped his fingers. “Hey, aren't you the girl I met yesterday? At Hot Topic?”

Dylan looked away. Anywhere except into his eyes. “No... I think you have the wrong girl.” she said.

Louis smiled. “It is you. Dylan, right?”