Late Night Adventure

So here's a longer chapter to make up for the short one. Enjoy. ;)

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

Thursday

March 15th, 2012

Dylan was in last period. World History. She could feel her eyelids threatening to shut for who knows how long. She hadn't gotten any sleep last night thanks to her neighbors dog. She put her elbow on her desk and rested her head in her hand. I'll just shut my eyes for a second...

The second that thought crossed her mind, her phone vibrated in her pocket. She slowly took her phone out and checked. It was a new text. She opened it up to see it was from Louis. She was surprised at how fast they had become friends. Sure they still got on each others nerves, but it was fun to see him get mad.

Louis: Are you, Juliet, and Alex free tonight? :) xx

She smiled. She thought it was kinda cute that he always ended his texts with little x's. She looked up and saw her teacher at her desk shuffling papers. She quickly replied.

Dylan: :(

She got a reply immediately.

Louis: I'll take that as a no? :/ xx

Dylan: We're studying for a test tomorrow. So, yeah... Sorry. :/

Louis: Okay well I guess I'll see you tomorrow. :) xx

Dylan: Bye. :)

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

"Bye guys." Dylan closed the door to her front door. After two hours of studying with Juliet and Alex, she was sure that she was gonna ace the science test tomorrow. Well either that or she'll forget all the answers the next morning and will only get one thing right; her name.

She went up to her room and got into her pj's. Which weren't really much. They were just some comfortable short shorts and a random tank top. She crawled into bed and fell asleep the second her head hit her pillow.

She woke up later that night to light tapping on the door to her balcony. She grabbed her phone from her nightstand and checked the time. 1:34 am. She groaned and got out of bed to see what woke her up. She slid the curtain aside and saw Louis standing there. She sighed in relief. At least it wasn't a murderer or a rapist.

She quietly opened the door to her balcony. "What are you doing here at 1 in the morning?" she asked and leaned against the door.

"I was bored and I couldn't fall asleep." he said. He looked at her and smirked. "Nice pj's." She folded her arms across her chest. "Anyway, I was bored and was wondering if you wanted to take a midnight adventure!"

"Oh so now I'm just some personal entertainment monkey for whenever you're bored?" Dylan smirked.

Louis's eyes widened. "I didn't mean it like that! I just wanted to see you since we couldn't hang out today."

Dylan looked down and bit her lip, hoping he wouldn't see the blush that came to her cheeks. Then she thought back to his request. On one hand, she would probably have an awesome time; and on the other she could get busted by her parents for sneaking out with a boy. (Well she and Louis weren't dating, but still.)"Wait here." she closed the door and went to her closet. She quickly slipped on some skinny jeans and a dark blue long sleeved Aeropostale shirt. She put on her converse boots, grabbed her phone, and went out to the balcony.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yup." she answered. She climbed down the ladder to her balcony first and then Louis went. When they were at the bottom, she asked, "So where are we going?"