The First Date

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

Friday

April 6th, 2012

Niall was in his room strumming his guitar. He had no idea what to do. He practically told Alex how he felt about her. Sort of. He sighed and set his guitar down. He ran his hands through his hair.

What am I gonna do?, he thought. He groaned and let his head hit his pillow. Alex was driving him crazy. But in the good way.

He heard the door open and someone walk in.

“What are you doing, Niall?” a voice asked. It was Liam.

“Thinking.” Niall said.

“About food?” Liam asked.

“No.” Niall answered.

“Our little Nialler isn't thinking about food?” Liam joked. Niall didn't answer. Now Liam was concerned. “What's wrong?”

Niall was quiet for a moment. “Um... There's this girl. And I kinda like her. I told her my feelings, but at the same time I feel like I didn't. I don't know what to do next.” he explained.

“Well...” Liam said. “I think you should tell Alex how you feel about her. And make it clear.”

“I think I should. Wait!...” Niall blushed. “I wasn't talking about Alex...”

Liam stood up and walked towards the door. He patted Niall's shoulder. “Sure you weren't, Niall.”

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

Juliet and Alex were over at Dylan's house. They were at the mall and decided to hang out afterward. Juliet and Alex were talking while Dylan had her eyes glued to her laptop.

“Hey Dyl-”

“SHUT UP!” Dylan cut Alex off before she could finish speaking.

“Whoa what's with the attitude, Dylan?” Juliet asked.

“I'm waiting for these tickets to go on sale.” Dylan said, still not peeling her eyes away from the screen. “If I don't get them, I'll die.”

Then they heard a knock on the balcony door.

“One of you two get it.” Dylan said.

Alex stood up and opened the balcony door. On the other side stood Niall dressed in jeans, a green polo, and black Vans.

Alex smiled and brushed back a strand of hair. “Hey Niall.”

“Hey Alex.” he said. He peered into Dylan's room. “Hi Juliet. Hi Dylan.”

“SHUT UP!” Dylan yelled.

“Ignore her. She's trying to buy tickets for a concert.” Juliet said. She patted Dylan's head. Dylan swatted Juliet's hand away, claiming she needed to focus.

Niall cleared his throat. “Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to go out today.” he said. “Unless you're busy.”

Alex started to speak. “Yeah actually I'm-”

“No its okay, Alex.” Juliet said. “Go have fun with Niall.” she winked.

“Um... Okay.” Alex smiled.

“Alright.” Niall's smile grew wider. “We can just wa-”

“FUCK YEAH!” Dylan exclaimed so loud that the walls shook.

“I'm guessing you got tickets?” Juliet asked.

Dylan grabbed her pillow and hugged it tightly. “I'm going to meet the love of my life.” she saw Niall and Alex still in her room. “What are you two still doing here?” she took her pillow and whacked them with it. “OUT! And use protection, Niall!”