Camping: Part 1

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

Friday

April 27, 2012

Dylan tossed another pair of skinny jeans into her suitcase.

"So we're actually going camping this weekend." Juliet smiled. She and Alex had already finished packing at home. Now they were waiting for Dylan to finish.

"Yeah." Dylan said. "Should I take my guitar?"

"Yeah take it!" Alex exclaimed. "Niall's taking his. You should take yours too."

Dylan zipped up one of her suitcases. "Speaking of Niall." she gave Juliet a look, signaling her about what they were gonna talk to Alex about. "We have to talk."

"About what?" Alex asked.

Dylan and Juliet sat on either side of Alex. Juliet started, "So we're going camping this weekend with the guys. One of those guys is Niall."

"Who just so happens to be your boyfriend." Dylan added.

"Yeah?" Alex said, wanting them to continue.

"And obviously there won't be enough tents for all of us. So we might have to share." Dylan said.

"And maybe there's a chance that you and Niall will have to share." Juliet said.

"Just get to the point." Alex said.

"Use protection!" Dylan blurted. Then she slapped her hand over her mouth, blushing a deep red. Alex did too.

"Niall and I aren't going to... you know." Alex said.

"Yeah we know you're not that kind of girl, Alex." Juliet said. "But sometimes we do things we don't mean to. So if things do lead to that, either say no or just use protection."

"Yeah we don't need little Alexs and Nialls running around yet." Dylan said.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna do that." Alex said.

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

At around eight, the guys picked the girls up in a van. Harry was in the drivers seat and next to him in the passenger's seat was Liam. In the next row, Zayn, Louis, and Niall were seated. The three of them stepped out and helped Juliet, Dylan, and Alex with their bags.

"Hey how are you doing?" Louis asked.

"I've been okay." Dylan said, knowing exactly what Louis was asking. He took her guitar case and put it with Niall's in the back. Once he did, he gave Dylan a hug. She wrapped his arms around him.

"I know it hurts," he said loud enough for only them to hear, "but things will get better. You'll find someone better than Brandon."

"Thanks Louis." Dylan whispered. A tear escaped her eyes and fell. She and Louis pulled away. He saw her tear and wiped it away gently with his thumb.

"Let's sit in the back." he took her hand and helped her into the van.

They got into the back and settled in. Zayn had the doors in the back opened because he was still putting stuff in. Dylan heard Juliet say,

"Whoa! How much food did you pack Niall?"

Niall stuffed Alex's last bag into the back. "Some." he said.

Zayn gave him a look. "More like enough to last us a month! Did you really need to bring five jumbo bags of crisps for the camping trip?"

"Hey remember," Louis said. "This is Niall we're talking about. Those crisps will only last him about two days."

Zayn closed the back door and the rest of them piled in. They sat in the row behind Harry and Liam From left to right was Niall, Alex, Juliet, and then Zayn. Dylan and Louis had the back to themselves.

Five minutes later, Louis yelled, "ARE WE THERE YET?!"

"No." Harry answered. Five more minutes passed.

"ARE WE THERE YET?!" he asked again. Dylan and the others laughed. Harry's eyebrow twitched slightly.

"No, Lou."

Five more minutes.

"ARE WE THERE YET?!"

Harry almost pinched the bridge of his nose. Almost. "Not yet."

Five more minutes.

"ARE WE TH-"

"NO WE ARE NOT THERE YET!" Harry shouted.

Louis scoffed. "Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning."

"Can everyone just be quiet?!" Liam shouted.

Louis crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. "You guys are no fun."

Zayn turned to Louis. "Why don't you have some fun with Dylan? Take advantage of all that space you two have back there." he winked.

Dylan blushed. Louis said, "OH YEAH!" he took his seat belt off and pretended to straddle Dylan. Then he made kissing noises.

"Get off me!" Dylan yelled.

"You know you want me, Dylan." Louis winked at her. Dylan pushed him off her. Five minutes of silence passed.

"ARE WE THERE YET?!" Louis asked again.

Just then, a red light flashed and Harry stepped on the breaks. He took off his shoe and flung it at Louis' head.

"OW! You're mean, Haz." Louis said.

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

After a hectic, two hour long car ride, they finally arrived at their campsite near a lake. They got out of the van and took all of their stuff out. Zayn and Liam set up three tents. Dylan, Niall, and Harry went looking for firewood. Juliet, Alex, and Louis got their food out. After they were done, they sat around the fire on logs.

"So what are the sleeping arrangements?" Liam asked.

Harry spoke up, "I call dibs on being in the same tent as Dylan, Juliet, and Alex." he winked at them. Niall smacked Harry's head. "Oh right never mind. I'll be with Dylan and Juliet. Niall and Alex can have a tent to themselves." he nudged Niall. Niall blushed and smacked Harry again. "God Niall, will you make up your mind?!"

"Calm down!" Liam said. "How about me, Zayn, and Niall have one tent. The girls get one. And Louis and Harry get one."

"Oh yeah." Louis grinned. He winked at Harry.

"Oooh. Gonna have some steamy Larry Stylinson sex?" Niall teased.

"You know it." Harry said.

Dylan was the first to crack up. Once they had finished eating some food, they got ready for bed. The girls got the tent in the middle. Harry and Louis were to their left and Niall, Zayn, and Liam were to their right.

Dylan's sleeping bag was to the far left, Juliet was in the middle, and Alex was at the right. Dylan got into her sleeping bag. Just as she was about to close her eyes, she heard Louis' voice coming from his tent.

"OH HARRY!" he moaned.

Dylan almost believed they were actually doing something, but then Harry cracked up, revealing that nothing was going on.

Then she heard Zayn yell, "HEY KEEP IT DOWN YOU TWO!"

*~*~*~*~*

Part two of Camping coming soon! <3

Picture of Larry Stylinson on the right! ----------------->

Comment, vote, and fan me. <3

-Zaira <3