BUSTED!

LE NEW CHAPTER. Hope you guys like it!

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

Thursday

March 15th, 2012

That same night, Louis was able to sneak back into his and the boy's hotel room uncaught... Well almost. When he slipped through the door, a light in the living room turned on. The boys were standing there. Busted! D:

"Where were you, Lou?" Niall asked. "We've been texting you for hours but you never answered."

"Oh I was just taking a walk." Louis lied.

"For two hours? In the middle of the night?" Harry asked and raised an eyebrow.

"...Yes..." Louis said.

"I'm not buying it." Liam said. "I think you were out... With a girl!"

Louis's eyes widened. "No I wasn't!"

Zayn folded his arms across his chest. "Hm... We'll see about that... Harry, sniff him!"

Harry walked up to Louis and smelled him. He smelled a bit like... vanilla. "Perfume smell... Girl perfume smell."

"AHA!" Niall said.

Harry smelled a bit more, making Louis feel slightly uncomfortable. "Forbidden Rose by Avril Lavigne." he said. Louis cursed Harry's ability to know a girl's perfume just by smelling it. "And who's the only girl we know who wears it?"

The boys were silent. Harry rolled his eyes. "Dylan."

The boys immediately whistled and started to tease Louis.

"Out on a hot date with Dylan, huh Louis?" Zayn teased. Niall made kissy noises.

"No." Louis said. "You're being ridiculous. I don't like Dylan in that way."

"And you're being irrelevant!" Liam said, doing the same thing Louis did to him not too long ago while playing Spin The Harry.

"Okay. Fine. I was with Dylan. But its not what you think." Louis said. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go sleep." he walked to his and Harry's room. He got in bed and thought back to the events earlier that night.

Truthfully, he thinks the guys were right. He knew he had a bit of a crush on Dylan. He tried denying it to himself for the first few days. But he knew that deep down he did have feelings for her. But it wasn't anything major. Just a crush.

Plus, there was no way that Dylan would like her back. She just saw him as a friend. And she had a boyfriend. But still, that didn't mean a guy couldn't try.

*~*~*~*~*

Ooo Louis was BUSTED!

Comment, vote, and fan me! :D

-Zaira <3