Just Friends

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

Friday

May 4, 2012

Louis stepped in time to the beat of Stand Up along with the rest of the boys.

“I won't be leaving til I finish stealing every piece of your heart, every piece of your heart.” Harry sang. That was Louis' cue. He stepped to center stage and sang his solo.

“I know your heart's been broken, but don't you give up. I'll be there, yeah I know it, to fix you with love.” he sang with all his heart.

“It hurts me to think that you've ever cried.” Niall sang.

The rest of the boys joined him for the last parts of the song. When the song ended, the only sound that could be heard was clapping from Dylan, Juliet, and Alex.

“You guys are gonna rock tonight.” Alex said as she walked over to Niall.

“Unless my hiccups decide to not go away.” Zayn complained. Just as he said that, he hiccuped. He groaned.

Juliet gave him some water. He took it and gulped it all down. He was still for a few seconds. Then he started to smile. “I think they're go- hic!” he started to say. His eyes widened and he let out a fake sob. “Nooooo! My hiccups are still here!”

Juliet chuckled and patted him on the back. “There, there.”

A lady from the wardrobe department came from backstage. “Boys, time to get dressed.”

“LAST ONE THERE'S A CRUSTY CRUMPET!” Louis exclaimed. He started to run off and the other boys staggered behind him, all running into each other and shoving the others out of their way.

The lady turned to the girls. “You can come as well.”

In their dressing room, the boys were all getting their outfits which had been put out for them on the couch. They went into the closets and got changed.

Niall was wearing a white shirt with black stripes, red pants, white converse, and black suspenders. Liam was wearing a white button down shirt, a blue, red, and white varsity jacket, and khakis. Harry was wearing a red polo shirt, khakis, and converse. Zayn wore a blue, red, and white plaid shirt with khakis. Lastly, Louis was wearing a white t-shirt, a blue blazer, khakis, and high top converse. Something about it was off...

“You're wearing each other's clothes.” Dylan stated.

Louis grinned. “The lads and I decided to mix it up or this show.”

Five ladies came into the dressing room and got to work on their hair. Louis was put in a chair in front of a vanity. He motioned for Dylan to come over. She sat down at the edge of the vanity and watched one of the ladies work on Louis' hair. She put a dime-sized amount of a type of liquid into her palm and rubbed her hands together. Then she ran her hands through Louis' brown tresses. She fixed his hair to how Louis mainly wore it. Nice and messy in a good way. Then she took some powder that was Louis' skin tone and put it on him with a brush. Dylan smiled and remembered something.

“Remember when I put eyeliner on you?”

Louis grinned. “I do. I can't believe that was like three months ago.”

“It feels like it was just last week.” Dylan admitted.

Three months. The boys had been in Nebraska for three months. They haven't been contacted by their management to go back to England or to go somewhere else. And honestly, Dylan preferred if they would stay here. But she knew that sooner or later, preferably later, they would have to leave.