Save You Tonight

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

Tuesday,

April 10, 2012

Louis was walking around town that night. He passed by a lot of people. Some girls stopped him and asked for autographs and pictures. Even some grandmas asked for pictures for their granddaughters. After all of that, he was exhausted and ready to go to bed.

He started walking back to the hotel. As he rounded the corner, he saw a couple standing outside of a small convenience store. If it were any random couple, he would've had just kept walking. But it wasn't any random couple. It was Brandon, Dylan's boyfriend, with another girl.

Louis shook his head. It couldn't have been Brandon. He blinked. The boy had light brown hair just like Brandon's. He was his height. From the poor lighting outside, Louis could barely make out Brandon's jaw. It was definitely Brandon.

“I'll do it soon. Don't worry.” the boy said. It was Brandon. It was his voice. But why was he with another girl?

“I don't like to be kept waiting, Brandon.” the girl said.

“I gotta go.” Brandon said. Then he did something that shocked Louis. He kissed her.

Louis turned and started walking in the other direction, deciding to take the long way to the hotel. He had to tell Dylan. But how? She wasn't allowed to text late at night anymore for a month. Somehow her parents found out she snuck out with him so she got in trouble for that. Louis would have to tell her tomorrow. And it wouldn't be easy. She was in for a heartbreak.

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

Wednesday,

April 11, 2012

“I'll catch up with you guys later. I left my book in the auditorium.” Dylan said to Juliet and Alex. Mainly to Juliet. Alex was too busy texting someone. Probably Niall.

“Better hurry before I eat your sandwich.” Juliet said.

Dylan walked off towards the school's auditorium. She opened one of the double doors and walked in. There were a lot of seats. Enough to fit the entire student body. And that was at least 800 students. She walked towards the front where she was sitting in the morning during the assembly. After searching for a bit she found her book. Then she heard voices. She walked in the direction they were coming from. At the far edge near the stage, behind the grand piano and cellos, was...

Brandon and one of the cheerleaders. Elena.

“Brandon.” Elena said. “Just break up with her already. You said you'd break up with her by now.”

Dylan's eyes widened. Was Brandon... cheating on her? With Elena?

“I know. But I'm waiting. I've already got a good reason to dump her. First, I'm not into her anymore. I'll tell her that, but there's something else. She hangs around those guys in that boy band too much. She can keep denying it all she wants, but I know she likes one of them. So there's another reason to dump her.” Brandon said. Dylan could hardly believe a word he was saying. “Plus, she doesn't know how to get to me like you.”

Elena responded by kissing him roughly.

Dylan couldn't take it anymore. She ran out of auditorium and out of the school. She hopped into her car and drove off. She almost crashed a few times since she couldn't see that well because of the tears that were pouring out of her eyes. She managed to get to her house in one piece and without getting any tickets for speeding.

She was glad her parents were both working and wouldn't be back to late that night. She needed to be alone. She ran upstairs to her room and got into her bed. She let her tears come out. She didn't care that she probably looked like a raccoon because of her eyeliner and mascara getting smudged. She didn't care about anything right now.

Her phone vibrated with a text. She checked to see a message from Alex.

Alex: Where are you? Juliet's eating your food. :p

Dylan didn't reply back. She'd explain later. She didn't want them to come back here and see her like this. She grabbed some tissues and wiped her tears away along with the smeared make up.

She grabbed her iPod and shuffled the music. Some songs by Asking Alexandria, Paramore, Simple Plan, and a few other artists passed. Then My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne came on.

You were all the things I thought I knew,

And I thought we could be...

She unlocked her iPod and looked at those lyrics again. Her vision blurred with tears again. She took her iPod and threw it across the room, not caring if it broke. It seems like it hated her since it decided to play that song.

She brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them. Her phone rang more, but she ignored every call and text from Juliet and Alex. After a while, she checked the time. It was 1:23 pm.

She fell asleep soon. But woke up to her phone ringing. The ring tone was a familiar voice. It was Louis. She didn't want to answer him so she let it go to voice mail. She heard her voice saying to leave a message and then Louis' voice came on. “Dylan? Where are you?” he sounded worried. “Juliet and Alex texted me that you never showed up to lunch. Please call or text me. I want to know that you're okay.”

She thought about calling him. But then decided not to. So she went to sleep again. But once again, she was awakened. She heard the door to her balcony open. And someone stepped in. It was Louis.

When he saw her, he visibly relaxed. He walked over to her and sat next to her on her bed. He wrapped his arms around her. “I'm so glad you're okay.” he said.

But she wasn't okay. Far from that. Before she could stop herself, tears escaped her eyes. She sniffled. Louis pulled back enough to look at her. “What's wrong?”

It took her a few seconds to find her voice. It came out choked. “Brandon... He...” her voice cracked. “Him and Elena...” she couldn't finish her sentence. He tears came out faster.

Louis immediately caught on. And he wanted to punch Brandon right now. Dylan found out Brandon was cheating on her. He wrapped his arms tighter around Dylan and held her close to him. He wanted to make her feel better. He wanted to take away all her pain. But that wouldn't be easy.

With all these thoughts going on through his head, he hadn't realized that Dylan had stopped crying for a while. He cleared his throat. “Do you wanna talk about it?” he asked. Dylan shook her head. “What are you gonna do about him?”

“Dump him before he can break up with me.” Dylan said. She scoffed. “And to think that I wasted two years of my life with him.”

“Well, I guess it was better for you to find out that he was cheating on you instead of spending time after he broke up with you and finding out later.” Louis said.

“It doesn't make it any less painful.” Dylan said.

“He's going to regret doing this to you. It may not be soon, but he will. One day he'll see what he's missing and he'll want you back. He'll be begging.” he said. He took a deep breath and decided to tell her what happened last night. “I saw him with her last night... I was going to tell you but I had no way to do that. It was late and you wouldn't be able to text. You were probably asleep so I couldn't have just dropped for a quick visit. But now I know that I'm too late.”

“Its okay.” Dylan said.

They were quiet for a while. Then Louis started to sing softly. “I, I wanna save ya. Wanna save your heart tonight. He'll only break ya. Leave you torn apart, oh. I can't be no superman, but for you I'd be superhuman.”

Dylan laughed a bit. “Only you would do something like at times like this.”

“I do want to save you. I don't want to see you hurt.” Louis said. Hesitantly, he placed a small kiss on her forehead.

*~*~*~*~*

Aww I love what Louis did at the end. <3 And Brandon CHEATED?! OH MY GOD! What will happen next?! Only I know. ;D

My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne -------------------------------->

Comment, vote, and fan me! <3

-Zaira <3