Where's Harry?

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

Saturday

March 24th, 2012

Dylan and Brandon stepped out of the movie theater.

“Wow,” Dylan said. “The Hunger Games was way better than I thought it would be.” She and her friends had first heard of the series about a year ago. Their teacher read it aloud to them and Dylan thought it was completely boring at first. But then as the story progressed, she became really interested in it. So much that she went and got the book herself to read it. The movie started at six and ended at eight. Two hours worth of awesomeness.

“Definitely.” Brandon said.

“Oh yeah and I texted you a few times yesterday after the dance. Why didn't you answer?” Dylan asked. It was weird. Brandon usually always responded to her texts. So it seemed strange that he didn't answer her yesterday.

“Oh I was with my family. About a half hour after I got home from the dance, my dad got a call from his sister-in-law. My uncle, her husband, got sick and we had to go right away.”

“Your uncle Ray?” Dylan guessed.

“Yeah him.” Brandon said.

They roamed around the mall for a bit. Then Brandon spoke again. “Um... I really hope you don't take this the wrong way, but you seem to be hanging out with those guys a lot.”

Dylan knew he was talking about Louis, Harry, Zayn, Niall, and Liam. “And?” she said.

”You don't like any of them, do you?” he asked.

Louis's face flashed into her mind. He was definitely the one she was closest to out of the five boys. But they were just friends. Then she thought back to yesterday. They danced to One Direction's song Gotta Be You. And after the song, she was sure Louis was going to kiss her. You could see it in his eyes. Dylan had two questions that she had since yesterday. The first one was, why? Why would he want to kiss her? Was it just because it was the right moment because a love song had just ended? The second was something she should've been able to answer, but couldn't. Would she have kissed him back if he made his move?

She finally answered. “No why?”

“Well I just thought you did.” he said. “You're always with them.”

“But I'm with them with Juliet and Alex, too.” she reminded him.

Brandon was silent. “Good point. I'm sorry I doubted you.” he said.

Dylan leaned up and gave him a kiss on his cheek. “Its okay.”

Suddenly her phone started ringing. From the song that was playing, she could tell it was Louis. She put customized ring tones for the boys. Every time Louis's part in Another World started to play, she would know he was texting her. Same with the others, but in different parts of their songs. She admitted that their songs were pretty good. She thought that their songs would just be the usually pop boy band songs, but she found out that their songs had good meanings. Especially Moments.

Louis: COME QUICK! ITS AN EMERGENCY! D: xx

“I have to go.” she told Brandon. “My friends have an emergency.” she said before taking off.

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

When Dylan arrived at the boys' hotel, she saw Juliet and Alex were there too. But Harry wasn't.

“What's the emergency?” she asked.

She saw Louis pacing around the room. “Harry's missing.” he said.