Babysitting

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

Saturday

April 14, 2012

“Stop running, Aaron!” Juliet yelled, but Aaron, her neighbor's son, kept running.

Juliet heard a crash. She turned towards the front door. Aaron's twin brother, Justin, stood there and a broken vase was near his feet.

She groaned. Why did she have to babysit today? She could've gone out with Alex, Dylan, and the guys today. But then her mom told her she had to babysit because she was working. She liked to babysit. But not when the cute little kids turn into monsters.

She checked the time. It was 5:09 pm. Aaron and Justin's mom wouldn't be here until around 8:30. She groaned again. There was no way she would be able to hold out another three and a half hours.

She immediately felt jealous of Dylan and Alex. Alex was probably being all flirty and nauseatingly cute with Niall right now. Dylan and Louis were probably arguing about something silly. Or maybe Louis was teasing her about something. And then making up.

She frowned and picked up one of Aaron's toys. She could've been with Zayn right now. Why couldn't she and Zayn be like Niall and Alex? Finally together and happy. But sadly, they weren't together. It might not even happen. I shouldn't get my hopes up. For all I know, I could get hurt just like Dylan did., she thought.

Juliet looked around the living room. It was a complete mess. She didn't think six year olds could be so destructive. “Aaron! Justin!” she called out. Their heads popped through the doorway of the living room. “Unless you want me to tell your mom, help me clean up. Right now.” she said. It took a few minutes, but they finally started cleaning.

She put her iPod into its iHome and went to her music. She felt like listening to Automatic Loveletter right now. She went to her Automatic Loveletter playlist and pressed shuffle. Let It Ride came on. She remembered the first time she started liking them. Dylan had gotten her into them. And she found out about them because the lead singer Juliet Simms' boyfriend was the lead singer of her favorite band, Black Veil Brides. She decided to check them out. She immediately fell in love with her songs. And it's pretty cool to have the same name as a famous person.

About an hour later, the door bell rang. It couldn't be their mom already, right?, she thought. She sure hoped it was. She was getting sick of them.

She walked to the door and opened it. There stood Zayn. She felt disappointed for a second. It wasn't their mom. But then she lit up. Zayn was here.

She smiled, “Hey Zayn!” she said and gave him a hug. Then they pulled back. “What are you doing here?”

“Dylan and Alex told me you were stuck here at home because you were babysitting. That's why you couldn't hang out today. But it didn't mean that I couldn't come over.” he said with a smile.

“I'm glad you're here.” she said. “Aaron and Justin are killing me.”

He smirked. “Well 'Vas Happenin Man' will save you!” he said. Juliet laughed and let him in.

They walked into the living room where Aaron and Justin were trying to tackle each other to the ground. Zayn immediately swooped in and picked Justin up.

“Put me down!” Justin yelled.

“I don't think I will.” Zayn said.

“Monster!” Aaron pointed to Zayn.

Zayn decided to play along. He set Justin down and went after Aaron instead. Aaron turned and ran in another direction.

“Justin! The monster is after me!” he squealed. Justin ran towards Zayn and hopped onto his back. Zayn was stunned and almost lost his balance. Justin was holding onto Zayn and his hands were near his neck; a place where Zayn was a bit ticklish. He started to laugh a bit. Aaron saw that Zayn wasn't chasing him and decided to take action. He jumped onto Zayn too, causing Zayn to fall over.

Juliet ran over to see what happened. She saw Zayn on the floor with Aaron and Justin on top of him. Aaron high-fived Justin. “Yeah we got the monster!”

“I surrender.” Zayn said. Aaron and Justin climbed off of him. Zayn got up and brushed himself off.

Juliet checked her phone for the time. It was now 6:49 pm. Her eyes widened. “Wow... Its almost seven.”

“Already?” Zayn asked. Juliet nodded.

Zayn looked around the living room. There must be some other way to keep Aaron and Justin busy..., he thought. Finally, he spotted a Wii. He grabbed the controllers and turned it on.

After around an hour from playing video games, Aaron and Justin were exhausted. Juliet brought two water bottles from the kitchen. The boys finished them immediately. As soon as their water bottles were empty, they fell asleep. Even Zayn fell asleep!

“Well... I didn't expect to babysit three boys today.” Juliet said to herself. She went upstairs and grabbed two blankets. One for the twins and one for Zayn. She sat next to Zayn.

Suddenly Juliet got an idea. She took out her phone and went to her camera. She took a few pictures of sleeping Zayn. When she put her phone away, his nose twitched. Juliet put her hand over her mouth to keep from giggling loudly.

“Mhmff.” Zayn made a noise in his sleep. He stirred slightly. “Monkeys... Pokemon....”

Juliet cracked up. She slapped her hand over her mouth. And I thought Louis was weird!, she thought. She never imagined she'd fall for a guy who has dreams about monkeys and Pokemon.

Zayn moved a bit in his sleep. He ended up facing her. His head dropped onto her shoulder. His face was buried into her neck. She could feel his breath on her neck. It made butterflies squirm around. Her heart sped up. Then Juliet heard something that made her blush.

“Juliet...” Zayn said in his sleep. “...pretty...”

She was speechless. Did Zayn mean it? Or was it just him being asleep and talking nonsense?

*~*~*~*~*

Hehe I remember I started writing this chapter at schoo like two months ago. My friend Brenda, who in this story is Juliet, was begging me to let her read it. Lol, I wouldn't let her.

Let It Ride by Automatic Loveletter -------------------->

Picture of Justin and Aaron -------------------->

Comment, vote, and fan me. <3

-Zaira <3