Superman!

New chapter. :) Hope you guys like it. :D Picture of Juliet at the right. :)

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

Monday

March 5th, 2012

They were all at the park today. Zayn and Juliet were under a tree not too far from the others. They were listening to music on Juliet's phone.

“I don't even care if I have no idea what this Prince Royce guy is saying. This is good!”

Niall got out of his car. “I GOT FOOD!” he started walking towards the others. When he was almost there, he saw Alex and tripped over a rock. Liam quickly ran to him and caught the food from McDonalds.

Niall looked up. “Gee, thanks Liam.”

“Need some help?” a voice asked him. He looked up and saw Alex with her hand extended to help him up. He took it and pulled himself up.

They sat at one of the tables in the park. Harry, Juliet, Zayn, and Liam were on one side. Alex, Niall, Louis, and Dylan were on the other. Niall took his burger and took a big bite.

“Whoa, slow down there, Niall.” Zayn said.

After eating, they split up to do whatever they wanted. Dylan went to her usual tree and climbed it. Once she was at the top she pulled out a notebook from her backpack. She opened it to the first page. On the inside of the front flap was a mirror. She turned to the right a bit and looked at her new nose stud. After a few years of talking to her parents, she finally convinced them to let her get a piercing. She flipped to the last page she was on the night before. She looked at the drawing she was working on. She didn't know how to draw too good, but there was one thing she was really good at; anime drawings.

Yesterday she was going through the pictures in her phone and she found one of her and Brandon from a few months ago. They were under a tree and were taking weird and cute pictures of each other. Her favorite was one where he was poking her cheek and her nose scrunched up a bit. So she decided to draw it. She got out her light brown colored pencil and began coloring in Brandon's hazel eyes. She went very lightly and then went on with a green in his eyes. His hazel eyes had a bit of green in the center. She was so focused on his eyes that she didn't hear the leaves on the trees rustling.

Louis finally reached the top of the tree Dylan was in. He peered over her shoulder and saw she was drawing. “Whatcha got there?” he asked.

Dylan screamed at the sound of someone's voice. She thought she was alone. She lost her balance and fell out of the tree. Good thing she didn't climb too high.

“Ow...” she moaned in pain.

“Oh no!” Louis exclaimed and jumped down from the tree. “Are you okay?” he asked when he reached her.

“Just peachy.” she grumbled.

Louis extended his arm to help her up. When they made contact, Louis felt a little shock on his hand and he felt like his stomach may have done one of Zayn's double back flips. He pushed the feeling out of his head and pulled her up.

“Thanks.” she said and brushed herself off.

Suddenly she heard someone yell. “HELP!”

Louis's eyes widened. Then he grinned and said, “Somebody needs help!” he grabbed his shirt and pulled it off quickly, revealing a blue shirt with the Superman logo on it. “SUPERMAN IS HERE!”

Dylan looked at him. “I have officially met the craziest person in the world.”

“Thank you!” Louis smiled. “Now lets go.” he took her hand and pulled her. She ran along with him. They ran to the others who were standing around a very tall tree. Dylan looked up and saw that Niall and Liam were stuck in a... certain position. They were pretty much pressed up on each other in between two branches.

“What did you guys do?” Juliet asked, trying to contain her laughter.

Liam spoke, “We sort of... Made a bet to see who could climb the highest... And then this happened.”

Zayn took out his phone and quickly took a picture of the two stuck in the tree. Niall glared at him.

“Really Zayn?” he asked. “Me and Liam are stuck in a tree and the first thing you do is take a picture?”

Louis suddenly got an idea. “LIAM AND NIALL SITTING IN A TREE!”

The others sang along with him. “K-I-S-S-I-N-G!”

Liam pretended to give Niall a big kiss on the cheek. When the fooling around stopped, Alex said, “So how are we going to get them down?”

Once again, Louis shouted, “SUPERMAN IS HERE!” he started to climb the tree that Liam and Niall were in. Once he reached them, he sat down on a branch behind them.

“So how are you going to get us down?” Niall asked.

Louis looked down to the others. “GRAB THE BLANKET AND EXTEND IT!” he exclaimed. They quickly did as they were told. He looked to Liam and Niall. “See you at the bottom, mates.” he gave them a hard shove and they fell down onto the blanket. Louis jumped down from the branch he was in. He struck a heroic pose. “Superman has once again saved the day!”

*~*~*~*~*

Short-ish chapter, I know. Sorry! But I didn't really have an idea for this chapter. I'll make it up. :) I swear!

Hehe. I put some Niam in this chapter. You can love me now! :D

-Zaira :) <3