chapter 40

As I woke up from my deep long sleep I immediately opened  my eyes wide as I spotted a big white room ,I recalled last nights event and his I got here,and sat up and also spotted a red rose on the bed sheets it had a card on it ,I picked up the card and read its contents.
            Rise and shine beauty,
            I hope you slept well ,am
             Sorry .
            I didn't inform you about
             My departure, I just didn't
             Want to disturb your sleep,
             Get well soon.
             PS .you look gorgeous when
              You sleep.
My smile widened as I closed the card. Mr Cole sure knows how to write a sweet letter ,I let the card down and pick up the flowers to get a sniff its scent was similar to that of lavender .
I wanted to move when I felt a certain pain on my neck,I hadn't fully recovered from the pains of last night, I do hope I get well soon I don't wish to be disturbed by Mr Philip again .Speak of the Angel and he appears!Mr Philip walked into the room and sat beside me .

"Miss Marlie, u heard about what happened and am extremely sorry ,Mr Cole called me here do o could check up on you and also do a minor checkup I hope you don't mind". He said as he spoke to me..

"No sir ,you can carry on". I said .he quickly brought out his instruments and screened me and found some minor cuts on my skin and parts of my neck as well as a swollen bruise at my back ,which made him shake his head in disappointment.

" miss Marlie ,I'll give Mr Cole a call you have scars all over your body I'll inform him and then give him some drugs okay".he said.

"Why don't you just give me the drugs here". I replied.

"Because am not with it right now ,I'll drop it at his office,and miss Marlie don't even think of stepping out you're not in the right frame of mind to okay". He said as I nodded in compliance I knew he would say that,he's always used to caging me at home .as he left the room ,I sped of to my phone to call Mr Cole.

After some minutes of bed rest,I remained on bed and played a very exciting game ,it was really addictive, and it made time fly, before I knew it ,it was already 9pm, I raced down the stairs to order dinner from Matilda (one of the house helps I had gotten really closed to) .she also raced to the kitchen to prepare dinner .
Mr Cole had also driven in with his car ,as he walked in I smiled at him,but he was not alone next to him was a beautiful damsel,she was tall with long legs, her was ebony ball ,and her shades(eye)were dark brown,simply beautiful should be her middle name ,as I glanced at her from head to toe ,I glanced back at my Mr Cole .

" Marlie,this is Pamela my associate ".he introduced ."And Pamela this is Marlie". He added .I thought to myself, Marlie that's it .I gave a quick frown at Mr Cole and a smirk at the guest,the air was silent until Pamela spoke.

"Nice to meet you Marlie". She said as she raised her hands towards me and we shook hands and silence overruled us again .

"Oh is that dinner". She said as she raced towards the dinning table and Mr Cole followed suit .