chapter 33

The next day I woke up early do I could wake Mr Cole up ,so I stretched my hands towards my phone and grabbed it ,then I scrolled down dialed numbers since there was only one number there I decided to dial it ,I was very amused by the voice I heard from the other side.

"Mr Cole are you up so early , it just 2:15am".

" I was about to ask you the same thing Marlie ,you said you would call by 2:30 and by your question am just here drinking coffee I didn't sleep all night as I was creating my own pitch but after the board meeting I promise to be back soon".those words made me smile openly ,gosh I couldn't wait for him to be back.

"Mr Cole come back soon okay I have a great surprise for you".

" okay".and he hanged up and so did I as I went back to sleep.

The sun had set and by my time it was 8:30 am ,I rushed to the bathroom and freshened up,then I went straight to the kitchen the chef were already ready to serve me as I looked expectantly at the dish in front of me,soon all eyes were on me as I swallowed the whole food.

"Eh guys what you looking at won't you join me". I asked.

" no ma'am we aren't to eat with the owners ".one of the butlers said shyly.

" well today is your lucky day people am not an owner and plus its the will of God to share right ,now eat with me or I'll be sad".I replied back .some where were very reluctant while others quickly took a seat close to me and dived in ,after a while everyone was sited and enjoying their meal ,I couldn't help but wonder why helps were treated differently from elders anyway I waved the thought of and enjoyed my meal .after the meal I thanked the helps and went back up to play some video games that where newly installed in the phone, I want particularly a video game expert but anytime to pass the time  would do.

After playing for what felt like 3 mins I found out that the sun had set I must have spent 5hours on this game,what a nice way to pass time but I couldn't do this for ever I would talk to Mr Cole about it when he gets back .fortunately for me he was already here but instead of running down the stairs like I usually do I ran towards his room to set up my surprise................