My past.....

As he drove down a street I couldn't help but praise his smooth driving skills ,he's so effortless while driving it made me remember the times I was  the one driving, there was a particular day I drove a mini sports car red in colour and I drove that without a drivers license ,I was so happy that day but to be sincere my happiness ended as soon I was stopped by a police man who may have gotten infuriated by my speed ,I wasn't exactly a smooth driver I had always loved reckless driving although I called it need for speed like the popular movie but my dad would always call it careless and he never allowed me to drive any of his cars particularly why I got so excited driving that day .
So as I navigated to a halt I pulled down my glass but I was welcomed by a bulky looking man.
"Good morning ". He said and I nodded back.
" you look rather too young ma'am". He smirked .what was he trying to say  that I was too young to drive a mini sports car or I was too young to drive at all ,anyway I smiled at him as I took his words as a complement but the worse was yet to come.

"Ma'am can I at least see your license".he spoke politely.

" em....err....em".I  stuttered as I started to sweat profusely ,why did this man have to ask now,and how in heaven's name would I get out of this situation .

I shifted my gaze back to the man , I had never looked so apologetic in my life .I guess he read my mind as his appeal for my license became more rigid there was no way I could escape the wrath of the law this time .But a very weird thought crossed my mind and without even thinking I quickly gave in to the thought and zoomed of with my car .The police man quickly hoped into his and sped of behind me  I wasn't going to allow him catch me so I doubled my speed and he lost ,I let out a smirk on my face as I looked back at the police car far far behind me and just as I was about to focus on the road a car came out from no where and diverted my attention,that was the most remarkable thing ,we almost collided but I stopped just in time to crash into a burger kiosk but at least it was better than crashing into car ,I groaned bitterly as the Burger splashed all over my precious car and even worse the police car had caught up with me and well we all know the rest...................I landed in jail........... for a whole day my dad came to bail me...
....blah blah blah.......
Thinking about that old memory made me chuckled and I felt easier .I guessed my chuckle had attracted My angel as he turned his eyes to meet mine.