chapter 41

I couldn't stand the sight of this duo,they were so engrossed in each others eyes and that hurt me a lot,how could he possibly forget me just because of this diva,gosh!!! men and their lust .

"Marlie ,you are so quiet". He asked as they both turned to me ,I smiled back at them and wanted to reply when miss diva interrupted me .Gosh as if he cared about what I had to say .

After dinner I watched them talk from the sitting room to the library, I waited anxiously for them to be over with their discussion and for her to go back to where ever she came from .But after 2hours I had discovered that I had slept on the table ,I ran upstairs to his room and saw him there but he was with her arrrgh!! What kind of associate follows you to your bedroom and talks for so long ,I heaved a sigh of frustration and went back to my room,being alone in the room made me so bored .I didn't know why I felt so angry ,I heard giggling and chuckling from Mr Cole room, that frustrated me even more as I lay on the bed and tried to sleep ,as much as I tried I couldn't even sleep a bit I twist and turned to and fro .after two hours of twisting and turning ,a tall shadow appeared in my room .

" Marlie are you asleep".Mr Cole said but I didn't reply he came closer to me and touched my head .

"Holy s*it". He shouted as I jumped up, and he laughed at me hard, I looked at him angrily .

" I see so you were trying to get my attention ugh".I said angrily.

"Calm down Marl ,are you okay". He said.

"Don't calm me that,my name is Marlie not marl". I added.

"But Marlie what's wrong why you angry did I do some thing wrong". He said.

"Really Mr Cole acting ignorant all of a sudden". I said as I gave him a stern look .

"Where's your lady friend anyway". I asked.

"She left a while ago". He replied curiously.

"Really why didn't you follow her home as well,since you love following her so much". I said .
He raised his brows as he looked at me, I knew I was being disrespectful but I couldn't care less .

" Marlie is it what I think it is ".he asked.

"What?". I asked.

"Are you jealous". He replied.
I wanted to reply but I was speechless, was he right, was I really jealous, but why would I be jealous .as I continue to ponder a pair of arms gripped my waist,and he's eye widened at mine, he came some inches closer to my nose and kissed it,I didn't want to loosen his grip neither did I want him to stop but after kissing the top of my nose he let me go and left me ,I was confused what was going on with me ,what charm had Mr Cole cast on me .