The Anderson

All I did was roll over from one side of the bed yo the other,gosh this is as annoying as writing a quick test on biology .as I continued to twist and turn a Mr Cole walked in.

"Sorry Marlie for disturbing you but the doctor told me to check up on you every two minutes".

" okay".

"So how are you feeling now".

" am good, thanks ".

And as he turned to walk away ." Mr Cole ".

" yes".

"Would you nice enough as to stay for a lot little longer"

He smiled a little, I guess I read his mind .

"Okay". He said as he sat close to me on the bed .

" so Mr Cole ,tell me about your self"

"What do you want to know"

"Anything or everything". I said.

" well am Cole son of Mr watts Anderson "

"What the renowned Mr Anderson". I said in shock.

" yes ".he confirmed by nodding.

" so where are they".I asked excitedly.

"Well there in Canada ,they base there now".

" oh".I was saddened I really wanted to see them ,they were once my dad's rivals and my dad had always talked about them ,his company was also a competition and so my dad despised them but not me I always dreamed of meeting the popular Anderson.

" so tell me about yourself miss Marlie ".

" well want do you want to know"

"Everything and anything".he said as  I giggled .

" well am Marlie,daughter of late Mr Tristan Jr". I remembered my dad once again but this time Mr Cole felt my pain as he held my hands,I guess he understood my grieve.

"Its okay Marlie if you don't want to talk about it". I smiled .

" am okay Mr Cole ,well as I was saying ........daughter of late Mr Tristan Jr and am known as his childhood sweetheart ,after my mum left us couldn't take it so I became his soulmate ,I love going on road trips and stuff you know but best of all am good at designing clothes ,my dad thought me".

"Really ,well that's interesting". He smiled,by now I knew he wasn't much of a talker but I needed someone to talk to .

" Marlie ,since you love trips so much lets go out tomorrow okay "I nodded in great haste oh how I loved trips .I can't wait for tomorrow.