Mirror mirror

Well I was definitely transfixed on the bed as I saw a well modelled nan walked steadily towards ,quick one; think of the most beautiful thing in the earth it didn't march this man I know am exaggerating but if there's anything I know it was that this nan was too fine......

As I murmured at his beauty ,his blue deep eyes caught mine and he greeted"Good morning."unable to speak I nodded at his greeting he looked pissed so I had yo reply to his greeting "Good morning sir."I replied.

" Better."He said as he sat close to me on the bed.
"So how do you feel now". He asked

" Fine ".I said looking at his blue beautiful eyes.

He heaved a sign of relief and moved towards the door and beckoned on me to go get dressed.

" but."I said trying to call him back and remind him that I had no other clothes then what I was wearing but he had already left.

Looking through the wardrobe ,it was full of clothes by the way and u made my selection quite quick .I put in the clothes and stared at the mirror like I was going to ask it if I looked good .Getting no answer I chuckled within and took a purse I saw nearby although I was hesitant to wear these clothes knowing fully well there weren't mime but what to do after all he was the one who told me to get dressed.