chapter 38

He held my hands and kissed it,this made me uncomfortable,but I didn't object ,then he let go of my arms and went to the bathroom ,I left him to relax since he looked like he was too tensed to talk . I couldn't stop thinking of what Mr Cole mist have been going through ,its not always easy to know that the ones you love are hurt and fighting for their life while you're back here wailing .why didn't he just go back to the Canada to meet them ,but then again I know its because of his work I mean if he's gone who would control the business, gosh!,I felt do useless at this point until an idea struck me but I wasn't too sure he would accept.

During lunch I noticed he wasn't there and he didn't eat anything.

"Claudie,where's Mr Cole". I asked the butler.

" he's in his room he ordered not to be disturbed or that person would face his wrath ,miss Marlie this definitely reminds me of the old Mr Cole before you came to this house" he concluded ,that made me get really worried .I was scared to disturb him,I didn't want to be shouted at again ,but I had to be courageous as I took the tray of food to his room,luckily he was in the bathroom so I quickly place the tray in the bed and turned to leave but unfortunately he caught me .I was so scared ,he eyes were cold ,"Mr Cole am so sorry please forgive me I just wanted to drip your food I'll be off now and I won't come back". I said tensely ,I was so scared and I expected the worse .

"Wait Marlie ". He said as I turned around in fear and looked deep into his eyes .but to my surprise he just looked at me and smiled ,this made me wonder if he was angry at me.

" are you angry with me Mr Cole ".I asked perplexed but he nodded in disapproval and it made me at peace, " phew".as I cleaned my face with my hands .

"Marlie do you want something". He asked.

"Well em.........errr.......yes I bought movie tickets for a movie iys a comedy plot but it's okay if you don't want to go sir ". I said sadly,I didn't look at him when I spoke I was scared his facial expression would kill me .

" Marlie ,of course I would go ".this made my voice brighten up .

"But are you sure sir".i asked and he confirmed ." well then let me go get dressed ,you can call me if you change your mind". I added.

After dressing up in casuals we got on the road and headed for the cinemas .the story was so exciting and funny I laughed couple of times but nothing made me happier than seeing Mr Cole smile ,at least my plan to ease his pains were working .after sometime I went to the lady's to ease my self ,I got of the toilet and went straight to the public sink I noticed a man was watching me from behind ,I became uncomfortable so I hurried up and walked away but he blocked my part ,he gave a me a very dangerous smile as he grabbed me by the waist ,I struggled to leave his grip and he let go of me then I slapped him and he held me by the hair again .This time his eyes had went from green to red,oh why did I slap him,he lunged towards me again and scratched my back, awtch ,that hurt,but I knew he wasn't done,as he brought out a small knife from his pockets and trailed it down my back,it was super painful and because of the sharpness of the knife,blood started to trickle down my skin, he grip was even tighter,as he pulled my hair again with force so much that my head hit edge of the wall,I tried punching a few times but he didn't work, ugh!!! cause my weak punches,and then he brought down to my knees and slapped me hard, on the face,s*it that really hurts .

"Leave me alone you coward". I screamed but he wasn't ready to let go, he pinned in a corner and gripped my neck,thankfully my phone rang, it was Mr Cole calling but my smile went dark when the a man drew my phone away ,my only hope was gone now I can only wish God gets me off this one  .