"Thankyou"

He carried me all the way to his car,but why I thought,why was he being so nice .I was right I mean he could have left me after he saved me but no!he took me to his car and laid me there to rest .I couldn't complain I mean the air conditioner definitely soothed my aching heart but I needed him to talk to me ,did he want something from me and above all where was he taking me to . so many questions gathered around my mind and I couldn't help but want to read his mind right now and also pour out my question to him.

Idea!!I now know what to say to spark the conversation as I turned to him."Thank you."I said shyly.

I tried to look up if I could see his face but his face was just too darkened by the night,I thought may be I would get a reply from him for my thank you but no he ignored my speech.

I summoned up courage and said it again "Thank you." And I leaned my ears towards him to get a reply but he still remained quite and drove peacefully .Now I was just furious why did he ignore me again, didn't he want a thank you and even if he didn't he could have at least replied me .

My facials changed and I turned directly to him ,right now whether he liked it or not I had to thank him I mean if not for him I couldn't even imagine what could have happen to me plus he fought for me so I could regard him as my Angel sent from God .I turned to him again and looked at him and said loudly "Thank you sir."He heaved a sign of guilt and nodded his head towards me .And finally I became relieved.