chapter 35

I woke the next morning with so much peace I couldn't thank God less for such a wonderful day he had provided yet again .and after getting dressed I walked to kitchen to get some food to eat,I realised Mr Cole wasn't around so I decided not to wake him up,my massage must have done wonders ,Mr Cole never woke up late not even after his long meetings ,after collecting my food I collected one for Mr Cole and brought it to his room ,he was still asleep ,I left the food at the side of his bed and decided to go back to my room .

"Marlie". He called out.

" oh no sir did I wake you up am super sorry ,I promise I didn't mean to".I said.

"Its okay Marlie ,Good morning". He said.

"Good morning sir,rise and shine".as I sat close to him and gave him he's food he sat up to go brush he's tooth,by the time he came back he was all freshened up . he sat on the bed ate the food as we discussed his issues .we talked for about five minutes as he glanced at the clock and stood up to take his leave ."Mr Cole you mean you are going to work today as well". I asked .
But he didn't reply all he did was nod his head .I felt frustrated at his reply .

" oh Mr Cole you work,way too much ".I replied.

" Marlie am sorry but I have no other option Marlie ".he returned.

" I know ,I'll be off sir".I added as I took his and my tray and left his room .

Later that evening ,I waited for him I wanted to discuss my idleness with him and apply for a job at a restaurant or you know anywhere that would fetch me money, and as I walked gently outside a pair of hands closed my eyes,"um........er.......Mr Cole".I turned around no see a pair f blue eyes looking at me,I smiled ."me Cole be when did you get back .

"Just a while ago ,Marlie". He returned .

I couldn't rake the blushing any more so I turned around backing his face but I was shocked even more as I saw a well laid table and two great dishes ,and a big bottle of champagne.

" Mr Cole are you seeing what I am seeing" .I asked suspiciously.

"Yes Marlie, like what you see". He reported .Marlie why don't you go upstairs so you can see the other surprise .