surprise breakfast......

I woke up to fresh air in the room believe it or not, I was getting really used to this room which made me realise that nothing lasts forever,I jumped up from the bed, freshened up and went downstairs to make breakfast I wanted to surprise Mr Cole but he surprised me instead he was about coming to my room with a tray in his hands  ,a tray of food, I was happy but sad at the same time,he spoiled my plan to surprise him,I looked at him with a frown.

"Good morning Mr Cole".I said.

"Good morning,how was your night ".he replied.

"Blessed,thank you ".I looked at him in the eye." not fair Mr Cole ,I wanted to surprise you with breakfast but you surprised me instead ".this made him smile at me.

" am sorry Marlie for spoiling your plans but the doctor said you shouldn't work yourself out ,am sorry ".he said apologetically,and I waved for him to calm down.

" its okay Mr Cole I understand".as I winked at him and stretched my hands towards the tray but he didn't let me take it and I raced after him as he went to my room well not really my room but you know what I mean.

He placed the food on my bed and I sat on the bed,"Mr Cole ".I called.

" ugh!".he said.

"Is the doctor coming today".I added.

" nope ,why?".I sighed out in relief I didn't want Mr Philip to come and babysit me again it's good he's not coming.

"Should I call him for you".I shook my head profusely .

" please don't call him".he smiled at me.

After eating I sat up and went to the bathroom and when I came back Mr Cole was gone .oh no I needed to tell him something important so I stormed out of the room in search of Mr Cole ,but I couldn't find him I noticed the difference in room size,three were large and the other seven where medium that included my own but the rooms downstairs were smaller .my instincts told me that it would be one of the three large rooms and I walked into one ,I looked around and recognised the mother's room and went straight to second room looking at Mrs Anderson's pictures I knew where Cole had gotten his beautiful blue eyes from,anyway I rushed to the other room and looked around as well ,not finding any one, I turned to leave when I bumped into Mr Cole,his face had gone pale.

"What are you doing here Marlie".he thundered.
" am sorry Mr Cole I was looking ------

"Looking for what ugh". Yet again he was misinterpreting the situation ,what was his problem.

" no Sir I was looking for you ".I answered back.

"But I was with you a while ago ,I hope you didn't come here to steal". I couldn't believe my ears, I couldn't bear my anger as I ran into my room like a mad woman. Words like that usual hurt me ,I ran into the room and locked the door I used to do that when I was younger anytime my dad had upset me I would shut the door and lock it but he would beg and I would later forgive him but this was a bigger issue I was being accused of theft never in my life have I stolen anything even when my dad lost everything we were still very contented .as I continue to ponder on the issue I became drowsy and fell down .