@WifeOfAlsina

Deonnah POV

Deonnah: "mmmm this is so good" I exclaimed, putting a piece of chicken in my mouth. We were at August's Moms house for dinner and damn could she cook. She threw down.

Aug Mom: "thanks sweetie I'm glad you like it." I kept eating until I felt August run his hand up and down my thigh underneath the table. I shot him a glare and he just smirked.

Deonnah: "You betta stop August we are at your mothers house!" I whispered in his ear.

Aug: "I know that baby. But these walls are soundproof. But with the way I hit it you may still be able to hear just a little." He smirked at me and I blushed a little. He kept rubbing my thigh going closer and closer to my panties. I grabbed his hand and and put it back on HIS lap. He looked at me and I whispered to him again.

Deonnah: "finish eating dinner and you might get some dessert." I licked his ear then pulled away winking. He started eating hella fast, stuffing his mouth.

Aug Mom: "AUGUST!! Have some manners and don't stuff you damn mouth! I know I raised you better then this!" I chuckled, causing August to glare at me. I playfully glared back and kept eating.

After we were finished we thanked Momma Alsina for the dinner and went started walking up the stairs.

Aug mom: "August do you want dessert?" He looked at me and smirked, then turned back to his mom.

Aug: "I'll get some later" He licked his lips and I blushed. We went upstairs to his old room and he immediately ripped off all my clothes and his. He started kissing my neck and I tilted my head to give him more access.

Deonnah: "mmmm. Fuck." I moaned. He kissed all the way down my chest and stomach. He the pushed me against the wall and picked me up, putting my legs on his shoulders so he could eat his dessert. (And yes I know aug don't eat the box. Lol. Or random box I should say...). He kissed my other lips, teasing me. "Shit August stop teasing. Mmm" I moaned. He didn't say anything. He blew on my clit sending chills down my spine. He then spread my lips apart with his tongue and moved it fast like a motor boat. I curled my toes and bit my lip. But he went faster and faster until I have up and screamed his name.

Deonnah: "AUGUSST. SHIIIT!! IM GONNA CUM DONT STOP!! AAAAH OH MY FUUUUCK!" I came hard and started shaking. August put me on the bed and rubbed the tip of his dick on my entrance, teasing me. Fuck he knows I hate when he does this shit. "Baaaabe" I whined.

Aug: "you want it De?"

Deonnah: "yessss I want it. Pleeeease." I grabbed his back and forced him closer to me, trying to make him enter me. I failed. Ugh.

Aug: "nah babe not until you tell me how much you want it" He whispered in my ear, nibbling on it afterwards. I moaned slightly.

Deonnah: "August I want it so much. I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't walk tomorrow. I want your dick d- FUCK!! YESSS!!" He cut me off slamming into me hard. I clawed his back and screamed in pleasure as he pounded into me.

Aug: "you like this daddy dick huh?" He kept pounding me harder and harder.

Deonnah: "yess baby. Fuu-uck." I struggles trying to get my words out. He flipped me over so I was on all fours.

Aug: "yes what?" He growled huskily in my ear, grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling it back so he could pound harder. I bit my lip, wanting to answer. My words just keep getting caught in the back of my throat and all that comes out is loud moans. He slapped my ass hard and I whimpered. "Answer me Deonnah!" He demanded as he pounded harder into me.

Deonnah: "I LOVE YOUR DICK DADDYYY!!! FUCK." I screamed kind of loud. He nodded in approval.

Aug: "good girl. Now face down ass up." He popped my ass and I let my arms fall so my face was in the sheets. He then started pounding into me again, hitting my spot. I felt him swelling and he started to grunt, indicating he was close. "Fuck bae I'm boutta bust" he kept going until he came. He then stuck his fingers in me pumping them in and out.

Deonnah: "IM GONNA CUM. AH SHIT!!" I came all over his fingers and he licked them. He then laid next to me out of breath

Aug: "Think they heard you baby?" He smirked. I blushed and nodded a little. He chuckled and we went to sleep side by side...