@Yungiin

Malanii POV

"Riing riing riiiiiiiiing!!!!" Ugh. That damn bell gon get on my nerves. That was the school bell for first period to start. I have Mr. Alsina. He's always on my case about bein late and it pisses me off. Like damn nigga back up. I gotta life. Go getchu one.

I went to the girls bathroom and lot a blunt, taking puffs. After a little while I stopped, not wanting to get high. I grabbed my backpack out of my locker and headed to class.

"Why are you late again Malanii?" My annoying ass teacher asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Cause I have a fuckin life. DUH!" I scoffed.

"No cursing in my class."

"I can do whatever the fuck I wanna do." I pulled out a piece of gum and stuck it in my mouth, smacking on it.

"That's a week detention. See you after school" I rolled my eyes again and sat down. This is gonna be a loooooong day.

---------------------------------------

Final bell just rang and now I gotta go back to detention with Mr.Alsina. I took all my stuff and went to his class. I opened the door to see him sitting at his desk, reading a magazine.

"Please. Sit down Ms.Yln (your last name)" He said not looking up from his magazine. I huffed and sat down. He put the magazine down, got up, and walked to the front of the desk, sitting on the edge of it. He crossed his arms, causing his sleeve to come up a bit and I noticed some tattoos. I can't lie, they looked sexy as fuck. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard "do you mind tellin me why you are always late and so disrespectful?"

"Cause I can be. Is that a problem with you?" I rolled my eyes, making sure to smack my gum. He stepped closer to me and then grabbed me by the arm, and yanked me over to his desk where he maid me bend over.

"Hmmm... Is it a problem? let's see." He spanked my ass hard and I jumped. "Don't. You. Ever. Disrespect. Me. Again. " He says with each slap. I yelped with the last one because he did it super hard. "Say you're sorry."

"No" I challenged. He ripped down my skirt and panties, then shoved two fingers inside me. "OUCH FUCK!" His long ass fingers. The fingered me harder.

"Say you're sorry!" He demanded again. I whimpered.

"I- Im sorry" I stuttered. He pulled his fingers out of me and I heard a belt buckle. "W-what are y-you you do-ing?"

"Shhhhh. It's gonna feel good I promise." He slowly slid the tip in me.

"Oh my god it's so big!"

"Ah your so tight" He pushed all the way in and I gasped. He grabbed my hips and started pumping deep into me. I moaned and he took that for a right away to speed up. Slamming his hips into mine, I screamed in pleasure.

"SHIT SHIT BABYYY DONT STOP!" He kept going, sending my body into a whirl of pleasure. I started to shake uncontrollably.

"It's ok baby. Let it out. I know you're close." He whispered in my ear. I couldn't breathe as he pumped harder and harder. My orgasm hit me hard and I started gasping for air.

"AAH SHIT! IM CUMMIIINNNNGGG! FUCK FUCK!"

"Damn girl tryna blow a nigga eardrums out? The whole school doesn't need to hear you baby. Shhh." He chuckled and slowed down.

"I can't help it it feels good." I pouted.

"Oh so now you wanna pout." He started going faster and harder, pumping so hard I could feel it in my stomach. "You still wanna pout?" I shook my head but he slapped my ass hard. "Use your words."

"I'm sorry for pouting papi." I said.

"I bet you are." He kept pumping until I felt him swell inside me. "Fuck ma I'm boutta bust" He grunted. He then pulled out and came on my ass.

------------

I put my panties and skirt back on as Mr. Alsina, or Aug as he had me call him now, put back on his pants.

"So you know I said you got detention all week right?" he smirked. My eyes widened.

"A- All... B-but.. But I can't take that all week. I can barely walk now." I said worried.

"Don't worry I'll go easier tomorrow." He chuckled.

"Easier?"

"Ok ok ok. How about tomorrow you ride?"

"Mmm... Yes" He smiled and I smiled back.

I started walking towards the door. "Bye Mr- I mean Aug."

"Bye Malanii. But imma letchu know now, if you ride too slow imma flip us over and punish you." He smirked again.

"Uuhhh.. I- (gco)"

"Bye now." He smirked and waved. I stopped babbling and waved back, while leaving...