@doingitforbreezy

LaNia POV

"OH MY FUCKING GOD CHRIS I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" I screeched as the sand went all over my body. We are at the beach and I was suntanning, but Chris decided to throw water on me then throw sand ontop of it. So it's sticking. I looked up and watched as he jogged away, chuckling.

"BITCH!" I screamed after him. He stopped abrubtly, slowly turning around and stalking towards me. My eyes widened as I turned to run the opposite way, causing the sand to fly off my body and into the air. Chris soon caught up to me and picked me up, running me to the ocean and going in with me in his arms. I squealed as the freezing cold salt water hit me. He then took me out of the water, putting me in the sand and rolling me in it.

"AH FUCK YOU DAMMIT!!" I groaned. He chuckled and walked away laughing. A few minuets later he came back with all of our stuff.

"Aight babygirl let's go home." I nodded getting up and dusting myself off best I could, before walking with him to the car.

"That wasn't funny Chris I have sand in places sand should never be." I whined. This caused him to burst out laughing while driving. I scowled at him and he shrugged.

Once we got to the home we shared, I raced upstairs and went to take off my bikini. When I was done with that, I went to our master bathroom and turned on the hot shower, stepping in. I lightly moaned/sighed as the hot water cascaded down my back, rinsing all of the dirt and sand into the drain. A few seconds later, I felt arms wrap around my waist. My breathing hitched as it did surprise me.

"You forgive me baby?" Chris asked, kissing on my neck. I bit my lip to keep from moaning.

"No." I said sternly. He turned me around and pushed me up against the shower wall.

"What was that?" He looked into my eyes, with a hint of amusement in his chocolate browns....

Teaserrrrrr.. Love yall. Lol I might put the whole thing up tonite. Guess we'll see..😏 might keep U guys waitin.

-Imanni