_chanasia_

Kayla POV

I slipped on my black lace lingerie and my tight red silk dress that August loves. He was coming back bike from his 6 month tour tonight and I wanted it to be special. I had set the table in the dining room with candles, plates, and two whine glasses filled to the top. I waked into the bathroom and curled my hair to perfection then waked out. My phone buzzed and it was a text from August.

Babe❤️:I just got off the plane. Be home in 20😘.

KaylaBoo😘: ok see u soon babe.

I clicked off my phone, slid on my black pumps and went to go do my makeup. Just some mascara, clear lipgloss, and light blush. I soon heard a car pull up outside and rushed down the stairs, careful not to fall. I was making sure everything on the table and plates were perfect until I felt a sting on my ass. I jumped and turned around to august biting his lip.

Aug: "damn ma you know what that dress does to me" I blushed and giggled.

Kayla: "yea I know, that's why I wore it. How was tour?"

I smirked pecking his lips.

Aug: "it was good but it's even better coming home to you and this good cooking. What's for dessert?" He smirked squeezing my ass.

Kayla: "oooh you know... Just some cake" I winked at him. "Now eat dinner first and then we'll have some dessert ok?"

Aug: "fine" he pouted, poking out his bottom lip. I kissed it and then we sat and ate together.

(After dinner)

I asked August to wash the dishes and he said yes. I went upstairs and slipped out of my dress and laid on the bed. August waked in and licked his lips. He then rushed over and claimed on top of me and pinned my arms above my head, kissing me roughly. I moaned and bit his lip softly.

Aug: "I been waitin to get back inside you again. But first I wanna taste her" he slid my black lace to the side and rubbed my pussy with his left hand and massed my breast with his right.

Kayla: "mmm august fuck" he slid down my body and ripped off my lingerie, throwing it to the side. He swiftly wrapped his arms around my thighs and pulled my body to his face. Immediately he started eating me out like I was his last meal. Licking and slurping my clit like no other. " AAAAHHHH baby I'm gonna.. I- IM CUMMING. SHIIIIIIT" He licked me clean.

Aug: " mmmmm you taste good baby. " He smirked at me unbuckling his pants and pulling them down along with his Ralph Lauren boxers. His 12 inch sprung out to greet me and I gasped when I felt it hit my thigh. August grinned. "Did you forget how big it was?"

Kayla: "n- no. I-I just.... It surprised me. That's all" I quickly replied, earning a chuckle from August. Without warning he slammed into me and started thrusting without giving me time to adjust to his size. "AAAH. OH MY FUCKING GAAAWWWWWD. AAAUUUUGUUUUST. Sloooow doooown"

Aug: "shit I love when you scream my name baby. Fuck you're so damn tight." He grunted speeding up. The headboard was hitting the wall so hard I think it made a dent but he didn't care and at this moment.... Neither did I. "Did you miss daddy Kayla?"

Kayla: "y-yessss I missed yooouuu" I stuttered. Suddenly he flipped me over so I was on all fours and then rammed into me again, smacking my ass.

Aug: "no I said did you miss daddy, Kayla?" He went harder.

Kayla: "YES I MISSED YOU DADDY AUGUST. FUCK!!! IM GONNA CUM BABYY!" He didn't stop ramming into me. "IM CUMMING SHIIIIT!" I came all over his shaft and I felt his warm sperm all over my ass and back when he pulled out.

Aug: aah it's good to me back home." He kissed my lips and then I went to go shower. When I got out I snuggled close to his chest and we fell asleep in eachothers arms. Boy do I love this man with all my heart.