@yourstruly_Aleshaa

Alesha POV

So Trey is at the studio right now and I'm gettin tired. It's only 9 but still, ya girl bout ta fall the fuck out. I went to out my boy shorts and sports bra on to go to sleep. I texted Trey to tell him I love him and stuff.

😍BooThang😘: hey baby I'm tired so I'll probably be asleep when u get home. I love u😘.

TriggaTheBae💦: ok babe. I should be home in a little bit tho. Love u too. *muah*

😍BooThang😘: alright. Bye Trey.

TriggaTheBae💦: bye baby.

I put my phone on the charger and hopped in bed, snuggling under the covers. A few minuets later I fell into a deep slumber.

Trey POV

I'm on my way home right now and all I can think about is Alesha. Man I love that girl. She's my ride or die and always has been. I pulled up to the house and went in. Walking up the stairs I remembered she's sleeping. So I took off my shirt and jeans so I could get in too. But when I looked under the cover she was lookin sexy as hell. So I gotta get me a piece of that.

I pulled down her boy shorts carefully and looked at her. Damn she's fine. I can't believe she's mine. I spread her legs and began licking her clit. She started to moan in her sleep. But then I stuck my tongue inside of her and sucked her clit at the same time. Her eyes shot open and her legs started to shake.

Alesha: "oh shit. Ah oh my god. Fuck. Trey I'm gonna cum." She couldn't yell just yet considering she just woke up. I held her legs in place so she couldn't run. She tried to move away but I just put my tongue further inside.

Trey: "let it out baby. Cum for daddy" She turned her head so half of her face was in the pillow, and she opened her mouth but nothing came out. She just started shaking uncontrollably as her toes curled. She came in my mouth and I licked it up.

Alesha POV

I layed there out of breath as he came up and kissed me. Suddenly he slammed into me causing me to scream out. I pulled him close so I could use his back. He pulled out and slammed into me again and I dug my nails into his back. He started pounding me hard and fast, I could barely breathe.

Alesha: "FUCK DOOONNNNT STO-OO-P!!" He flipped us over so I was ontop.

Trey: "ride it." I went slow. "Go faster." I kept going slow until he grabbed my hips and slammed his rod into me.

Alesha: "SHIT" I hissed. He grabbed my neck and pulled my face close to his with one hand. He used the other to lock around my waist so I couldn't move.

Trey: "what's my name?"

Alesha: "Tremaineeee" he started pounding me faster. "FUCK!! Slooow dowwwn trey.

Trey: "wrong answer. What's my name?"

Alesha: "daddyyy" I said quietly and he slapped my ass hard.

Trey: "I can't here you, say it louder!" He kept pounding me and his grip on my neck tightened.

Alesha: "DADDY!" He flipped me onto all fours and rammed into me from behind.

Trey: "I'm sorry what was that? Scream it LOUD baby I know you can." He started going super deep, hitting my spot. I felt a tightening in my stomach.

Alesha: "DAAADDYYY!!!" He slowed down a bit and brought his mouth to my ear.

Trey: "good girl Alesha. Let it out baby I know you're close." He threw his arm over my leg and rubbed my clit. My muscles clenched around him and I came hard. "Oh shit girl" I felt him pull out and cum on my back. I just lay in that same position because I'm worn the fuck out. Just know that if you ever fuck Trey, you will NOT be walking the next day. That is a FACT....