@treylovemywings

Kell POV

"Baaaeee" I whined to get my boyfriend august to stop playing NBA2K and spend time with me. He'd been on that game all day. He didn't respond so I got up and sat next to him while unbuckling his belt and resting my hand on his dick.

Aug: "ugh babe what are u doing?" He grunted as I felt his dick twitch.

Kell: "baaabee spend some time with me pleeeaaaaseee. I have something new I wanna try with u" He eyed me and I winked, causing him to pause the game and look back to me while licking his lips.

Aug: "what is it?" He said while rubbing the inside of my thigh. ,

Kell: "hold on I'll be right back" I leaned in and licked his ear before getting up and digging in my drawer. I grabbed my camera and went to set it up. " I wanna record this"

Aug: "sure babe I wanna see how well I beat that pussy up" he said with a smirk. I giggled and pressed record on the camera before positioning it towards the bed. August walked over to me and pushed me on the bed. Crawling on top of me he undid my bra and cupped my breasts in his hands.

Kell: "shit baby" I bit my lip and pulled his wife beater over his head and kissed the tattoo on his chest.

Aug: " oh I see someone likes kissin on my tattoos" he said with a grin. He pulled down my boy shorts and rubbed my inner thigh. Slowly he worked his way up to my slit and entered a finger in me. I moaned and he kissed my sweet spot on my neck. He added another finger and went faster hitting my g-spot everytime while rubbing my clit with his thumb. I felt something building up in my stomach and I gasped.

Kell: "IM GONNA CUM BABYYY. SHIIIIT" I came and he slipped his fingers outta me and licked them.

Aug: "you want this baby?" He said grabbing his dick through his boxers and staring into my eyes with lust.

Kell: "please daddy. Fuck m- AH" he shoved his shaft in me and stayed in that position to let me adjust to his size.

Aug: "you like that don't you" He said speeding up. I didn't respond which made him force me onto all fours and smack my ass. " Answer me kell!!" He demanded which made me whimper.

Kell: "yessss!"

Aug: "Yes what?" He said smacking my ass again.

Kell: "I love it babyyy. Fuck I'm gonna cum again" When I said that he rapped his arm around my waist and rub my kitty.

Aug: " let it out. Cum on this dick." My legs started to tremble and I came but he didn't stop pounding into you.

Kell: "Slow down augusttttt" I started to run but he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled on it. I tilted my head back and grabbed the sheets.

Aug: "stay yo ass right there kell. Don't move. Ugh shit I'm boutta bust" He grunted speeding up, pounding harder and harder with each stroke. He pulled out and busted all over my ass.

Kell: "come on let's go watch this" I said licking my lips and going to get the camera. I stumbled a bit but made it. I clicked stop and went and sat next to august with the camera in my hand. I pressed play and we watched in silence until the part where he was fucking me.

Aug: " aye I knew I was beatin that shit up but damn." He said looking at me smirking. I blushed and snuggled closer, laying my head on his chest. " Tired babe?" I nodded and he chuckled. "I wore that out eh?" He said flicking my clit. I giggled but didn't reply. I was slowly drifting off to sleep but managed to say...

Kell: "I love you babe"

Aug: " I love you too" He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep in his arms.