@mbloverone

August POV

I walked in the house and called out to my bae.

Aug: "BABE IM HOME!" I soon heard footsteps and she came running downstairs to greet me with a hug.

Sharon: "I missed you baby. How did recording go?" I kept holding her and rubbing her ass then I squeezed it, causing her to jump. I smirked.

Aug: "it was fine. I wanna watch a movie. You want to babe?" She shook her head and rubbed my dick through my jeans.

Sharon: "I wanna do something else." She kept whispering in my ear and then licked it. Had a nigga hard as shit. I picked her up and carried her upstairs. Throwing her on the bed, she got up and tried to walk off but I pinned her back down.

Aug: "where you goin? We ain't finished."

Sharon: "I wanna watch a movie now." She smirked.

Aug: "oh so you think you gon just turn me on and then stop huh?"

Sharon: "yup" I ripped her shirt off and sucked hard on her nipple causing her to yelp. "No august I wanna watch a movie."

Aug: "you been a bad girl Sharon. I think it's time you learned a lesson" I picked her up by her hair and placed her stomach on my legs. Pulling down her underwear and rubbing her ass where I intended to spank her.

Sharon: "no no. Please d- AH" I hit her and I could see my handprint on her ass. My hand repeatedly came down on her backside and I could tell she was starting to enjoy it. She bit her lip. "Shit babe I'm sorry. Fuck" If she thinks I'm done she got another thing comin. I got up And threw her on the bed.

Aug: "stay there. I'm not done with you just yet." My voice intimidating and seductive. She just nodded quickly. I went to get 4 pairs of handcuffs. Returning to her and cuffing each arm and leg to the bed.

Sharon: "W-what are y-y-you do-ing." I knew she was scared because she stuttered.

Aug: "I'm finishing what you started" I smirked and she shivered as I kissed her neck roughly. She started to moan.

Sharon: "uh aug shit. Baby" I pulled out my cock and shoved it into her as I started fucking her hard. She was tryna run but the handcuffs didn't allow her to move. Still pounding into her, I uncuffed on leg and put it on my shoulder letting me go deeper. "AH FUCK. AUGUSSST. SHIT. PLEASE SLOW DOWN I CAN'T TAKE IT!!"

Aug: "nah you haven't learned yet. Now say sorry." I took off the other cuffs as I waited for a reply. She said nothing so I flipped her over and spanked her again. Hard. She whimpered and I told her to say sorry again. But she still didn't reply. So I put her face on the bed and her ass in the air and started pounding into her harder than before. "SAY IT!" I demanded.

Sharon: "AH SHIT. IM SORRY FOR TURNING YOU ON. NOW PLEASE!!" I slowed down a little bit and her legs started to shake as she came. They couldn't hold any weight so she fell flat on The bed on her stomach with me still inside her. I turned her on her back, putting her legs on my shoulders and sped up. "Shit shit shit shit shit shiiiiiit!" She tried to put her hands on my abs and push away but I slapped her hand and went harder. I felt my release coming so I pulled out and she sighed in relief. Yea she won't be walking for a while. I came on her stomach and she laid there, motionless.

Aug: "aw is my baby sore?" she nodded and reached for a tissue to while my kids off her stomach. I laughed at her failed attempts. She was trying to do it without getting up. I got one for her. "Next time you know not to do that" I winked at her and she snuggled to my chest after throwing the cum filled tissue on the ground.

Sharon: "babe?"

Aug: "yes?"

Sharon: "can you not go to the studio tomorrow? I'll need some help getting around since you decided to fuck my brains out." She glared at me and I chuckled. "That shit's not funny. I can't feel my legs august!" I laughed again. "Whatever. Next time remind me to just say yes to the movie please."

Aug: "aaaw but I enjoyed this little punishment." I smirked and she glared again. I laughed harder this time.

Aug: "suuuuure babe (note my sarcasm) and yes I'll stay with you tomorrow." She then fell asleep and I soon nodded off too.