@JBreezy_

Jordan POV

"Vroooooooooooom!!" The vacuum cleaner roared to life as I bent down to pick up the cord. I started vacuuming the family room for my boss August. He usually has me only do the family room but today he says do all the bedrooms too. He's been acting strange lately. Like one time I was bent over cleaning something and he just appeared behind me, which obviously scared the living shit out of me. But aye, whatever.

I finished vacuuming the room with one last push. I then unplugged it and went to Augusts room next. Once again I started the vacuum, only to have my hips grabbed and pulled back into August' lap. I gasped and stood upright, turning around to face a shirtless boss. I trailed my eyes down his toned tattooed body.

"See somethin you like?" I snapped my head up to see him smirking.

"Uh uh i uh umm." I babbled like a fool. "Umm I uh.. W-what's up?" He chuckled and stepped closer to me. I walked backward too until my back was firmly planted against a wall. "Shit" I whispered. He pulled my hands over my head and brought his face 2 inches away from mine, staring into my eyes.

"Keep your hands up Jordan. Or else.." I whimpered at the tone of voice. He suddenly ripped open my maids outfit and threw it to the ground in a heap. He then ripped off my bra and I inhaled sharply as the cold air hit my nipples, making them hard. He tweaked them in between his fingers as I moaned slightly. He replaced his hands with his mouth and I tangled my hand in his hair. He stopped abruptly, snatching my hand out of his hair and pinning it back above me. "What did I say? Punishing time." He picked me up and threw me on his bed before walking off to go get something... I suppose. My mind contemplated on whether I should run or not. "Run and you'll be in deeper shit than you already are." I heard him say from the closet.

"Shit." I hissed. He came back with what looked like handcuffs and a... Belt? Oh shit oh shit. He handcuffed me to the bed before running his now cold hand along my body.

"Shoulda listened. Tsk tsk tsk." I whimpered slightly.

"No please. I'm sorry. Please." I pleaded. He shook his head and cracked my left breast with the belt. "AH SHIT!!" I screeched. He did it again three more times. Once on my other boob, my thigh, and my thong covered core. Once the stinging died down I spoke. "I'm sorry." He looked at me before climbing on me and positioning himself at my entrance.

"Shhhh. Next time listen baby." He whispered in my ear. He moved my thong to the side and slammed in hard. I screamed at his size. It felt like he was stretching me open in ways I never thought possible. He kept thrusting in harder and harder until I couldn't take it.

"Please. Slow down please August. It's so big." He slowed down slightly but was still pounding into my tight core.

"Baby I know but you gotta take it. It's ok." He grunted, ripping my thong right off my body, but still pounding me senseless. He found my gspot and hit it repeatedly. I opened my mouth but to my luck, no sound came out. My legs shook and my stomach tightened as I closed my eyes to ride this orgasm out. My breathing hitched and I suddenly screamed out.

"YES!! OH MY GOD PAPII!!" He slammed into me harder and I felt him swell inside me, which hurt a little cause I was stretched to what felt like my max already. He reals end his warm seed deep inside me then kissed my earlobe.

"That might have been just the tightest pussy I have ever had." He growled seductively. I moaned when he pulled out and he chuckled.

"Fuck. I'm sorry for not listening to you." I whispered. He grabbed my chin and I looked up at his eyes.

"It's ok. But do it again and I might just have to fuck your ass instead... Without lube." My eyes widened and he smirked.

"B-but I've ne-never had a-anal before. You're t-too b-big. It's n-not gonna fit." He chuckled.

"There is a first time for everything and believe me, it will fit." He uncuffed me and pulled me ontop of him. "Nap time. Go to sleep or you know what'll happen." I snapped my eyes shut and he let out and airy chuckle again. Ugh. Fuck. Wish me luck...