queen_ni_

Iesha POV

"Chill ma I gotchu." August's soothing voice confirmed me.

"Please be gentle." He put his finger on my lips, shushing me and slowly slid down my pants and panties.

"I will ma. I promise." I bit my lip and nodded. He smiled up at me before kissing down my body with his soft moist lips. Neck. Collarbone. Stomach. He looked down at my core and licked his lips, moving down farther. Parting my legs, he leaned down close to my dripping entrance and flicked his tongue on my nub. My back arched and my hand automatically went for his curly hair.

"Fuck" I moaned as he ducked his tongue in and out of me, working his magic. He kept flicking his tongue like a motorboat until I was about to cum. I opened my mouth but no sound came out as my fingers clenched in his hair. "I'm gonna cum August!!" I screeched but he soon pulled back, not allowing me to reach the end of my brink.

"Not yet baby." He stuck a finger inside me and let me adjust. Then he added another. Pumping and twisting them inside me. My chest rose and fell as a reaction to my heavy breathing. Until once again I was on the edge. But once again, he removed them from me.

"Baby pleease." I squirmed under his gaze, needing my release.

"Shhh. Patience babeh." He slid his shorts off and positioned himself in between my legs. I looked down and jumped at the sight in front of me. He's fucking huuuuge.

"What. The. Fuck? That's not gonna fit inside me." I panicked scooting back slightly. He grinned and gripped my hips, pulling me back.

"It will babe I promise. And you'll love it. Just breathe okay?" I nodded and that was his cue to start pushing in. I hissed and bit my lip. He leaned down and kissed me while he kept pushing in slowly.

"August it hurts." He squeezed my hips in a soothing manner and pushed the rest of himself in so we were pelvis to pelvis. I screeched and arched my back, squeezing around him.

"Fuck don't do that. Yo shit tight as hell already." He tapped my thigh lightly and sat still, letting me adjust to his size. "I'm going to start moving now." He informed me before pulling out and pushing back in quickly. My breath caught in my throat and I almost screamed at the sudden movement.

"You're so big." I moaned as he dug deeper inside me, hitting spots I didn't know was possible from there. His long, slim fingers gripped my hips and he started moving faster. I moaned his name in pain and slight pleasure.

"You're okay babeh. Take it." He pushed my legs open wider and pulled back, just before slamming into me. I screeched and my back arched high up off the bed.

"Fuck!! Auguuuuust." Looking down at me, he smirked and moved faster, slamming me harder and faster with every thrust. I squeezed around him and he grunted, slapping my thigh.

"Shit Esha!! I told you not to do that." I stopped squeezing around him and he grabbed my neck, thrusting so fast I lost my breath. I again, was reaching the edge yet he didn't slow down.

"I'm gonna cum August!" I yelled and squeezed around him once more, closing my eyes.

"Cum with me baby." He sped up his thrust and that's when I lost all control. I screamed as loud as I ever have and moaned, whimpered his name. His grunts were noticeable too as he slammed into me one more time before releasing. Still inside me, he bent down, kissing my lips with his pink, plump ones.

"I love you August." I whispered, half asleep. He pulled out and slammed back in making me snap my eyes open and look at him. He chuckled, petting my hair.

"I love you too."

-------------------------------------------

I'm baaaaaaaack!!!!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁On god I missed yall so damn much.