@kierrasledge1996

Sasha POV

"Huh, what the fuck are you talkin about August?" He was accusing me of cheating with one of his best friends, Trey. I'm not gon lie Trey is cute but I ain't no cheater.

Aug: "STOP FUCKING LYING I FUCKIN SAW YOU HUGGIN UPON HIM LIKE YOU HIS GIRL!" He ran over to me and angrily pulled his shirt off before ripping mine and throwing it onto the floor. He pushed me onto the bed and ripped off my panties. Before I could say anything he slammed into me causing me to scream. "Does he fuck you like this? Does he baby?" I wanted to mess with him because I knew it would make him go harder.

Sasha: "no he fucks me better. And his dick is bigger!" I smirked but it quickly faded as he began to thrust harder, deeper, and faster slamming into me repeatedly. I let out a scream. It hurt so much but felt so good.

Aug: "is that so? This might hurt a little bit." He smirked and kept pounding u to me while I scratched and clawed at his back, breaking the skin and drawing blood. "Hurts a little doesn't it?"

Sasha: "n-nope not a-at a-allll fuck." I lied, hoping he wouldn't notice as I got closer and closer to my climax.

Aug: "I know you're lying. And I know you're close. Let it out baby" He went deeper and faster with each stroke. At this point I didn't think that was physically possible. I was knocked out of my thoughts and began to shake and claw harder at his back as I came... HARD. I was shaking uncontrollably and screaming so loud that I'm pretty sure they could here us in Hawaii. But he didn't stop slamming into me. I grabbed onto the sheets and arched my back, tears filled my eyes from so much pleasure. "Don't cry baby" He kissed my tears and slowed down slightly.

Sasha: "FUCK AUGUUUUUST SHIT AAH-" He kissed me to mute my screams. I knew he was getting close when I felt his manhood swell inside of me. He sped up, hitting my g-spot with every thrust.

Aug: "ugh fuck. I'm gonna bust."

Sasha: "I'm g-gonna cum again d-don't s-s-sto-p." I stuttered. I came again and so did he. He collapsed on me and kissed my forehead. "I didn't cheat on you, you realize that right? I just wanted you to go hard"

Aug: "yea I know." I knew he didn't though. I got from under him and tried to get up but it hurt. So I fell. August laughed.

Sasha: "Augussst it hurts." I whined and he chuckled again.

Aug: "don't blame me. You did that to ya self. Now you know what happens when you fuck up like that." He smirked at me.

Sasha: " I didn't expect you to make me unable to walk. I was just messing with you."

Aug: "aaaw my baby hurting too bad to walk" He said in a baby voice. I nodded and he laughed but came and carried me bridal style to the bathroom.