@starssalterego

August POV

"Yo Trey! Pass the blunt ma nigga." I said while he hogged the damn thing. My head spinnin like hell cause of the 9 drinks I had. Trey passed me the blunt and I took a puff, blowin the smoke out my nose.

"Aye I'm too drunk to keep on with this shit tonight." I said, exhaling more smoke. I stood, wobbling a bit then dapped Chris and Trey up on my way out the door.

Yn POV (you didn't put your name so I'm using Yn...)

Ugh. I'm so frustrated... Sexually. August hasn't fucked me in months cause he's always hangin out With Trey and Chris. It pisses me off. So he's at the bar right now with them and when he gets back I'm gettin the D😏.

I put the black silk robe over my red Lacey lingerie and took my hair out of the bun, letting my perfect golden-brown curls fall.

"Perfect." I said to myself and smiled. I went over and sat on the bed, looking at the clock. It read 12:27. I knew he would be home in the next few minuets so I turned off the light and went on Instagram to pass the time.

A few minuets later, I heard keys jingling in the lock. I took off my robe, throwing it aside as I sat up against a pillow, opening my legs. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs so I placed one hand on my kitty. He walked in and I clicked the lamp on.

"It's been months since you've touched me Alsina." I said seductively. He looked at me biting his juicy bottom lip. He stumbled over to me and I ripped off his clothes. I took him in my hand and he grunted. Swallowing him up, I bobbed my head back and forth until he came. He pushed me on the bed and trailed his finger lightly across my chest, before roughly grabbing my breast, attacking it with his mouth. "Oh fuck" I moaned. He positioned himself at my entrance and plunged into me without warning.

"Oh you're so tight. You missed this dick didn't you baby?" He grabbed my hips and took deep long strokes.

"Yesssss baby I missed you're dick" He went hard and fast causing me to claw his back.

"I'm sorry what was that? who's dick did you miss?" He went faster and faster and I felt myself about to cum.

"YOURS PAPI I MISSED YOUR DICK! IM CUMMING!!!" I came all over his shaft and he flipped us around so I could ride him. I grabbed his penis and put the tip in, slowly pushing down on him.

"Go faster bae." he grunted. I kept going slow until he grabbed my hips and thrusted up into me, causing me to scream. I kept bouncing on him as hard as I could until I felt myself about to cum again.

"Baby I'm gonna cum." He started thrusting up harder this time. "OH SHIIIIT. I- I - IM CUMMING! I FEEL YOU IN MY STOMACH BABY DONT ST-OP" He kept going and I felt him twitch inside me.

"Ah shit I'm boutta bust." I got off him and put my mouth on his dick, using my hand to rub it up and down until he came in my throat. I swallowed and then got up, laying on his chest. Looking over at the clock, I noticed it was 4:39am.

"Damn August 4 hours?" He chuckled and nodded. I layed back down on his chest and we fell asleep in eachothers arms...