@-MrsBanks-

Amina POV

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP?!!" I yelled to my brother and his friend. They are being hella loud while I'm trying to do homework. I mentally groaned at how much work I have to do.

"WHATCHU GON DO ABOUT IT?!" My brothers friend yelled back. I think his name is Trey. He's sexy as hell but I'm never telling him that. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard my bedroom door bust open. In came the boys. I screamed as they picked me up, throwing me on my bed. I tried to get away but the pinned me down and attacked my side with tickles. I laughed uncontrollably until my stomach hurt. Begging and pleading for them to stop. After a few minuets, they got off me and went out of my room, leaving me alone and out of breath.

"MINA IM GOING TO THE STORE! BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR TWO!! TREY IS STAYING HERE TO WATCH YOU BYE!" I heard my brother yell from downstairs.

"I DONT NEED ANYONE TO WATCH ME, IM 21!!" (A/N: 9+10 lol)

But it was too late. The front door slammed closed and he was gone. Now I'm left alone in a house with Trey.

I sighed to myself before realizing how hot it was in there. Slowly, I took off my shirt and pants, leaving me in my matching bra and panties. I smiled at the relief. A few seconds later, I almost jumped out of my skin when Trey busted in my door without knocking first.

"Yooo wh- damn. Why you ain't tell me you was gettin freaky up in here?" I blushed profusely while trying my best to cover myself with my hands.

"Shut up Trey. Nobody is getting freaky. Now get the hell out." I waved him away but helped when he caught my hand and climbed ontop of me.

"Okay let me rephrase that. If you wanted to get freaky, all you had to do was ask." He smirked and began kissing my neck all the way down to my core. I moaned as he placed kisses on my ocean and he smirked again. He then sat up and took off his clothes. Everything except his boxers. Leaning back down, he took off my panties and tossed them aside. He dove right in. Licking, sucking and nibbling on my clit. I moaned his name as he spelled Tremaine in it.

"Oooohhhh. Treeeeey. Fuck." I moaned as he licked faster. I was almost at my peak when he stopped and got up, taking off his boxers. My eyes traveled from his face to his dick where they almost popped out of their sockets. He does not expect that to fit inside me.

"It's not nice to stare." He chuckled. I looked up at him and blushed.

"That is NOT going to fit inside me." I said nervously. He chuckled yet again and positioned himself at my entrance.

"Yes it will. I'll make it fit." Before I could reply, he slammed into me causing me to arch my back and scream out.

"FUCK!" Tears threatened to fall as he slammed into me one time after another. I felt like a virgin all over again.... "Please Trey it hurts."

"Shhhh. It's ok baby." He kept thrusting and soon, pain became pleasure. He flipped me over and slammed in from behind. Slapping my ass with one hand, while the other hooked on my ponytail, holding me in place so I couldn't run. He was going so deep it's crazy. "What's me name?" He let go of my hair and grabbed my hips, thrusting harder than before.

"Trey!" I moaned. He went faster and smacked my ass... Obviously not the answer he was looking for.

"Try again." He demanded. He went faster and harder, making it hard to breathe let alone talk.

"Trey, Tremaine, Trigga FUCK I DONT KNOOOOW! SLOW DOWN PLEEASE!" I whimpered. He didn't slow down at all so I tried running a little bit. He grabbed my neck and put my back against his chest, while still slamming me from behind.

"You ain't goin nowhere girl. Now what's my name? I know you can do it baby go ahead." He encouraged. I felt my peak coming up quick and soon, it was right there. I screamed out and he grunted, my muscles tightening around him.

"DADDYYY!!" I creamed all I've him and he pulled out of me slowly. I moaned at the loss and he chuckled to himself. He picked me up and put me on my back on the bed, carefully. I laid there breathless next to him until...

"YO TREY, MINA?? WHERE YALL AT??"