@ThatgurlNyahh

Nyahh POV

Today is my husbands and I anniversary. Currently we were sitting in a hotel room sipping some champagne. August looked at me in my silk red dress with a slit on the side. He put down his glass and took mine, putting it down too. He grabbed my hands and looked me deep in my eyes.

"I want you to know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. It's like after my brother died, everything crumbled but when you came, you put me together again. I love you with all my heart Nyahh. Marrying you was the best decision I made since gettin out the trap. I love you." By now tears were in my eyes. I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. I pulled away a few seconds later and put our foreheads together.

"I love you too August Anthony Alsina. Make love to me." I breathed. He kissed me again before standing up, pulling me with him. He unzipped my dress, sliding it down my body delicately. Running his fingertips down my back ever so slightly, causing me to shiver. He then popped off my bra slowly. He then took off his suit jacket and dress shirt, leaving him in his slacks. He laid me down on the bed and crawled on top of me. He put his finger on my panties and rubbed my nub.

"Baby." I whispered.

"Shhhh." He took off my lace underwear, placing them on the floor next to the bed. He then went down and wrapped his mouth around my clit softly. Starting to lick slowly up and down my entrance. He pulled my clit with his teeth causing me to moan extra loudly.

"Oh my god August. Please don't stop papi." He stuck his tongue inside me and pumped it in and out fast. I started to shake and my stomach tightened. He held my legs down so he could continue eating his meal passionately. "IM CUMMING!!" He licked me clean then stood up, taking his slacks off after unbuckling his belt. I pushed his boxers off and pulled him back on top of me. He positioned himself at my entrance and rubbed the tip of his head on my clit. I moaned. "Baby please. I need you. I want you. I must have you." He slowly pushed in and I clawed his back.

"Ssss you're so tight." He kissed the top of my head before pulling out and slamming back in.

"OH SHIT!" I moaned/screamed.

"I love you." He pumped harder and deeper.

"I love you too August. So so much." He looked me in my eyes before kissing me while pumping faster.

"OH MY GOD PAPIII IM GONNA CUM!!!" He twitched inside of me, confirming he was close too. He went slower, hitting my g-spot. He kissed me again and we came together. Causing the kiss to break and we both let out loud throaty moans. He collapsed next to me and I laid my head on his chest. We slowly fell asleep together but before we did I whispered.

"Happy Anniversary"

"Happy Anniversary baby." We then fell into deep slumber.

--------------

Happy belated Nyahh. Hope u liked it. 😊