@prettygurlrock22

Brianna

It's 1 in the morning and August still isn't here. Like what im the fuck dude! I sat on the couch with the TV off and the lights waiting for him to walk through the door. This was the
Last fucking straw. For the last 2 weeks he's been doing this.

August

I walked into the house quietly. The lights flicked on. Bree scared the fuck out of me when I saw her on the couch looking like she came straight out of a movie. "Hey baby I thought you was sleep." I said going to her. She put her hand up and got up.

"August where were you?" She said calmly and getting up. "I was with my mama." I lied. I really was at the jewelers. Bree birthday was coming up and our 1 year anniversary was coming up too. I wanted to ask her to marry me.

"I know you're lying August." Bree said walking towards me. "Im going to ask you again. Where were you August?!" She said raising her voice. "I ALREADY TOLD YOU!" I yelled at her.

Brianna

I jumped a bit when he yelled at me. August hasnt yelled at me before. It kinda turned me on. But that's besides the fact.

"I KNOW DAMN WELL YOURE LYING!" I yelled walking up the stairs. "WHY CANT EVER TELL THE TRUTH?!" I said going into our room.

He pulled out a box from his pocket. He threw it on the bed. "THERE THATS WHAT I WAS GETTING! A FUCKING ENGAGMENT RING! FOR YOU!"

My face dropped. I need to get it off the floor. "A-august. Im sorry. I didn't know." I said walking to him hugging him. "It's alright." He said hugging me back.

I was still a lil turned on so I started to push August to the bed. He fell over and I took off my robe. I had on nothing but bra and panties. I climbed on top of him and took his shirt off. I kissed all over her chest then I took off his pants.

He took off my bra and my panties. I slid off his boxers. I sat on his chest with my back facing him. I swirled my tongue on his tip and licked his shaft.

He jerked and pulled my body closer to his face. He started eating me out. I moaned on his dick and I bobbed my head up and down. August groaned into my pussy as suck and jerked him off. I felt myself drip as his long tongue penetrated my pussy. He hit my spot repeatedly as he rubbed my clit. I started to deep throating him. I felt

I lowered myself on to him and started riding him slow. August kissed all over my chest. He sucked on my nipple making them hard.

"Shit Bree." He said putting his hands on my waist making me go faster. I started bouncing and August was meeting me as he thrusted in to me. He was hitting my G-spot. I could feel my walls clench on to his member and his member jerk.

August flipped us over. "August don't stop." I moaned loud. He started going slow and at this point it didn't feel like sex. It felt like love making. His strokes were long and deep. He kissed and sucked all over my neck and chest leaving hickies. My moans and his groan were so loud that the neighbors could hear. "August I'm going to cum!" I moaned loud. "Im cumming with you baby." He said mumbling into my neck. We both came long and hard.

"I love you Brianna." He said sliding the ring on my finger. "I love you more August." I said smiling at him. He leaned down and kissed me. Which led us to another round.

Written by BB_the_goddess