@BrieWhite8

Brie POV

So right now I'm sitting on the bed waiting for Trey to get home. I miss him. He's been so busy lately. I sighed and got on Instagram. A few minuets later I heard the door open and then slam roughly. I jumped a little.

"BRIE!! GETCHO ASS DOWN HERE!" Tf? Why is he yellin like that. Ugh lemme go see what he wants. Walking down the stairs quickly, I round the corner coming face to chest with an angry Trey.

"The fuck you yellin for Trey?"

"What the fuck is this?!" He held up a magazine that had me and one of my guy friends on it. The caption read "Uh oh. With Trey busy with his album, has his beloved girlfriend found herself a new man?" I took the magazine and threw it on the couch.

"Trey, I promise you nothing happened. I've known him since we were kids. He's my best childhood friend." He breathed heavily and pushed me into a wall.

"Why are you lying to me Brie? Does my little bunny wanna be punished? I suggest you tell the truth hmm?" He whispered low and huskily into my ear. I shivered, slightly turned on by the tone of voice.

"Nigga please. I ain't gotta explain shit to you. You ain't my daddy." I scoffed. He smirked at me.

"Oh really. Well see about that now won't we?" He then roughly yanked me up and took me upstairs. The whole time I'm kicking and punching for him to put me down. We entered the room and he threw me on the bed. I tried to get up but he pinned me down. As he pulled of my shirt and panties, he nibbled on my neck harshly, leaving purple marks probably. He then held onto my arms so I couldn't get away and then slid down my body. Suddenly he plunged his tongue into me, licking my slit up and down in a fast motion. I cried out and started squirming. He kept nibbling on my clit and his grip on my arms tightened.

"TREEEY!! FUCK FUCK OH MY GOD OH MY GOD DONT STOP!!" He licked faster and my back arched as I came. He let my arms go and took all his clothes off, revealing his large member.

"Who am I?"

"Trey" I smirked. He thrusted into me hard and started pounding my insides, not giving me time to adjust. "SLOOOW DOOOOOWN TREY!!!" I screamed and tried to push him away but he grabbed my arms, pinning them above my head.

"Sorry what was that? Who am I!?" He started going deeper and I felt him in my stomach.

"ITS IN MY STOMACH!!" I screeched. He didn't stop though. In fact, he sped up. I squirmed and squirmed, having a desire to grab something. "Please. I need to grab something." I whimpered.

"All you gotta do is say my name baby." I didn't say anything. "Have it your way then." He smirked and started stroking harder as he bent down and bit my nipple. I hissed at the slight pain. A few seconds later I felt something build up in my stomach.

"ITS COMING TREEEY!!" I shouted. He went faster before saying,

"You betta not cum until you do what I said." He pulled my chin forcing me to look up at him. Seriousness in his eyes. I tried to hold it in but I just couldn't.

"DADDYYYYYY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My walls clenched around him and he groaned as he came also. My eyes were teary and I could barely breathe. He looked at me again.

"Good job baby girl. That wasn't so hard was it?" I pouted and he kissed my bottom lip while smirking. "Awe is someone mad that they can't walk?" I glared at him. "Oh so now we glarin huh? You know we could always go anoth- "(gco)

"NOOO NO NO. I'm good." I said shaking my head frantically. He chuckled and kissed my lips. We started dozing off when I heard him say something.

"All you had to do was say daddy." And with that, I was out like a light.