@LoveeTerrii

Terri

"Bye Baby." I said kissing August's cheek. "Bye love." He said grabbing his jacket. He left to go to work and as soon as he pulled off I ran upstairs. "Yeah he's gone I'll see you when you get here." I said "Alright bye."

I started to get ready. And soon there was a knock on the door. "Hey Melissa baby." I said. "Hey bae." She said kissing me.

We kept flipping each other over for dominance. She won and she kissed all the way down to my panties. She pulled them off with her teeth. She started eating me out. Her 3 tongue pericing were really killing me.

August

I had a feeling in my stomach and it was telling me to go home. So I grabbed my shit and left out.

I zoomed home and walked in the house. I heard screams coming from me and Terri's room. "Oh fuck nah." I said running up the stairs. "What the fuck i- Damn Terri." I said bitting my lip. Her and some chick were fucking and the were scissoring.

"August I can expla-" Terri said moving. I cut her off. "Im not mad babe shit I always wanted this. Shit Imma join in." I said unbuckling my belt.

Terri

Melissa was riding my face while August was slamming into me. For the last 30 minutes we all had been switching positions.

August started fucking my face and Melissa was licking and sucking my clit. August had a fistful of my hair bobbing my head. I was gagging and he was jerking. I could feel myself cumming and I knew August was too.

I could feel his dick throbbing so I jacked him off while riding the hell out of Melissa's face.

I pulled August's member out of my mouth as I came and August came on my chest. I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes. "Shit! This is the first im glad I caught my girl cheating." August said laying next to me.

I saw Melissa grab her clothes and leave. I guess she's going home. Damn Im glad he caught me.

This was written by BB_the_goddess