Chapter Six

Hey, sorry I haven't written in awhile! I got preoccupied with school :( Hope you enjoy!

~<3 cullentwilightfan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You do know that staring at your phone won't make her call" Lissa teased

Right after she said that, my phone rang. "Ha!" I pressed answer. "Hello?"

"Is this Rosemarie Belikov?"

I still wasn't used to my new last name. "Yes, ma'am"

"Well, your test results are in--" I cut her off

"Belikov! Get over here!" I yelled. Dimitri ran across the room, and took my hand in his. "Sorry. Continue"

"Your results are in. They came back positive. You are pregnant"

I jumped off my seat, and squealed. "We're pregnant!" I yelled, throwing my arms around Dimitri. I put the phone back up to my ear. "Thank you so much."

I hung up, and stayed in Dimitri's embrace for a while longer. Lissa came over and congratulated us, and I congratulated her. Dimitri didn't understand what I was congratulating her for, so I raised my eye brows at her. She pressed her finger to her lips, and I laughed. Dimitri was a smart man, and he caught on quickly. He pinched the bridge of his nose, and congratulated her. Then, to be sure, he asked her if her and I planned this. After she told him no, he told me to get some rest.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Are you really going to do this again?"

"Do what?" He looked shocked. I knew better.

"Don't act innocent. When I was pregnant with Erik, you were way too protective! I couldn't even step outside without supervision!"

He laughed. "I was concerned"

I scoffed. "Well, I'm not going to allow you to baby me this time"

He scoffed. "You don't really have a choice. You're outnumbered"

He had a point. God, I hate it when he's right. I groaned, knowing I lost this round. I stomped off to my bedroom, and threw myself onto the bed. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep shortly after. I dreamt about my baby girl and boy running around with Dimitri and I chasing them during winter. Erik threw a snowball at his little sister, and she threw one back. In my dream, my little girl had Dimitri's hair and eyes, but those were the only features that reminded me of Dimitri. I haven't seen that many pictures of me as a little girl, but she reminded me of myself. My first reaction was, Oh God. A little Rose. When I looked around, the snow-covered yard looked familiar, but I couldn't recognize it. But, a familiar figure stepped out the front door, and I knew where we were: Russia.

"You guys are going to get frostbite! Come in!" Viktoria yelled from the doorway

I laughed, and rounded up the little munchkins. As soon as I got them inside, I woke up. But, it was for a good cause. Erik just said "Mama!" He kept saying "Mama" over and over, asking for me. I was so happy, I thought I would cry. But, I didn't. Dimitri had came rushing into the room, scaring me at first. But, when I saw Erik with his outstretched hands, and asking for me, I was glad he woke me up.

"We're going to Russia" Dimitri said abruptly

I raised my eyebrows at him, and laughed. "Not that I don't want to go, but why?"

"I called my mom right after you went to bed. She wants to see us"

"Sounds fun but..."

"But?" he prompted