Deleted part (Chapter 7)

Author's Note: You know how there are "deleted scenes" in movies? Well, I figured that I would do something similar to that with parts of chapters that I intended to write but decided not to in order to keep the flow of the story going.

Here's some stuff I had planned to put in chapter 7 of this but decided not to.

This part contains sexual content.

I hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Jenna recovered from the 4 surgeries that she had had to undergo to fix the damage from the beating, Kristie was beginning to feel guilty about being in New York with Jon instead of being with her sister.

She was beginning to feel like she failed as both a human being & as a sister.

Her family & Jon, however, felt differently especially Jon.

One day while hanging out with him at the hotel he was staying at in Three Rivers, Kristie found herself getting depressed. He quickly noticed & became worried.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he asked as he gently caressed her cheek.

"I feel like shit, Jon," she said as she felt the tears forming in her eyes.

"Is it because of what happened to your sister? That wasn't your fault," said Jon. He then took her in his arms & held her close for what seemed like forever.

"Kristie, look at me," he said. She then looked right into his blue eyes.

"I think you only feel the way you do, Kris, because that's what that asshole brother of yours wants you to feel. He wants you to feel like shit because you were with me instead of with her," said Jon.

Kristie just looked at him with tears going down her face. She just couldn't believe how lucky she was to have him in her life.

"I love you, Jon," she said as she gently touched his cheek. He smiled at her.

"I love you too, baby girl, & no matter what happens, I'll always love you," he said & then leaned in for a kiss.

The kiss became more heated as the two fell down on the bed & began to take each other's clothes off.

Once both were naked, Jon began kissing Kristie everywhere & giving her the kind of pleasure that he knew that he could give her.

He then found himself staring at her.

To Jon, Kristie was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life. She had everything. A beautiful face, sexy body, & a sweet yet sassy personality. 

To him, she was perfect.

As she saw him admiring her, she sat up & whispered to him, "I need you, Jon." That's when he made his move.

He quickly went inside her & at first went slowly because he wanted her to get used to feeling him inside of her since this was only the fourth time that they had made love since that night in New York when she had lost her virginity to him.

Then hearing her call out his name, Jon began to go faster & even got a little bit rough by grabbing onto Kristie's hips so tightly that bruises would form there. 

Kristie was rocked by the intensity of her orgasm as she let out moans & screams as the pleasure went through her in what seemed like waves.

Both were spent as he pulled out of her & pulled the covers over them. She then laid her head on his chest.

After a while, a question came to Kristie.

"Do you think we'll be together? I mean, I'm going to be starting my wrestling career soon, & I'm sure other companies would love to have you work for them," said Kristie.

Jon thought about it for a moment. She had a point.

The wrestling business was a tough business to be successful in. The road to WWE was full of hardship & sacrifice, & even though he knew that she & him would eventually make it there some day, he was just as hopeful as she was that they would be together once they got there.

"I'm not going to lie, babe, but I hope so. I really do," said Jon.

As both fell asleep, both had no idea how things would turn out.