Chapter 15

Kristie stared at Dean with big eyes. She simply couldn't believe what he had asked her.

Live with him in Las Vegas? She knew that he had broken up with Renee over four months ago, but to be asked to live with him when they were not even in a relationship seemed strange to her.

However, it did make sense to Kristie. Tampa, Florida was a beautiful place, but it wasn't home to her. She always felt like she was meant to be somewhere else.

Still, there was one question that she had to ask him.

"Are you OK with a cat?" asked Kristie referring to her adorable 8-year-old cat Chloe. Dean just chuckled.

"If I can deal with my ex's slobbering English bulldog, I can deal with a cat, Kris," said Dean. Kristie then smiled at him.

"Looks like you got yourself a roommate, Ambrose," she said with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days after reuniting, Kristie was in Las Vegas unpacking her things in a spare bedroom in Dean's new house.

She had put her small beach house on Anna Maria Island near Tampa for sale. It had been tough because she loved the house, but it was time for her to go elsewhere.

Over time, Kristie adjusted to life in Vegas & found herself falling in love with the city.

Her feelings for Dean also grew. However, she wondered if he still had feelings for her.

Now she was ready for something else. Her official WWE debut on Smackdown Live.

It happened at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. It was a big stage for Kristie, but it was perfect for her. She was eager to get out there.

As she got her hair & makeup done, Kristie tried to focus on what she intended to say to the crowd & to anyone who dared to interupt her while she talked, but she was just really nervous.

As she got herself into her ring gear, her nerves increased. This was going to be scary.

However, her nerves seemed to go away when she felt a pair of hands rub her shoulders. She sighed & then looked up.

Dean smiled down at her.

"Nervous?" he asked. She nodded.

"Don't be. You'll be great," he said. She just smiled at him.

Once all dressed, Kristie looked in the mirror. She was just in shock.

It was like looking at a different person. Her long, brown hair was done in perfect beach-style waves, her makeup was perfect, & she loved her ring gear, which consisted of a black corset-style top with hints of purple, her favorite color, on the front with black pants, black silk fingerless gloves, & black knee-high boots.

Kristie just couldn't believe how sexy she looked. She saw that Dean liked what he saw as well because she caught him looking her up & down. She blushed.

Then she looked at the clock & saw that she had 10 minutes left before she went out there in front of a sold-out crowd of over 20,000 people.

She looked at Dean who smiled at her & gave her the thumbs up as she walked out to the gorilla.

Kristie did a little stretching before her music hit. Once it did, she walked out.

The crowd reaction to her was incredible. They were so loud that Kristie thought that she was going to go deaf.

She blew a kiss to the crowd once she was in the ring & took a mic from a stagehand.

"For those of you who don't know who I am," said Kristie with a wicked grin. "My name is Kristie V, & I'm here to kick some ass."

The crowd went wild, but the roars then turned to boos when someone else's music started to play.

That "someone" was AJ Styles.

The former 2-time WWE World Champion walked out & smiled as he eyed the new girl standing in the ring. He was very interested.

When he climbed into the ring, he circled her with a sick smile on his face. He clearly liked what he saw.

Kristie, on the other hand, wasn't impressed. She just rolled her eyes.

"What do you want, Styles? Lose something?" asked Kristie with a blank expression. Styles just smiled.

"No, darlin'. I think I found what I'm looking for," he said as he got closer to her.

Then the crowd exploded when Dean's music started.

He came walking in with the WWE World Championship belt on his shoulder. When he saw Styles, he scowled.

However, there was one thing that he wanted to do before knocking Styles out.

He got in the ring & looked at Kristie with a flirtatious smile.

"Welcome to Smackdown Live, my lady," he said. He then took her hand & kissed it, which caused her to giggle.

"Why thank you, Mr. Ambrose," she said with a smile of her own.

AJ Styles, however, looked insulted.

"Don't get any ideas, Ambrose. I've got something special planned for her," he growled. Dean just looked at him & then at Kristie.

As if knowing what he was thinking, she & him kicked Styles in the gut, causing him to fall down in agony.

Once they left the ring & were backstage, Dean & Kristie hugged & laughed. They couldn't believe how well that went.

"Quite a debut, huh?" he asked. "Oh yeah," she said.

Then things got serious. Dean had a question for her.

"Kris?" he asked. "Yes?" she asked back.

Then he asked the question.

"Do you want to go out with me?"