Chapter 4

In the months that followed between her meeting Jon Moxley & the CZW event in New York City, a lot of things happened to Kristie.

First off, her brother Vinnie was kicked out of their parents' house as soon as he got back to Three Rivers. He ended up renting an apartment with a friend.

Three weeks after that, Kristie graduated high school & also found out that a wrestling company that her trainer had once worked at was interested in having her on their roster. She was excited.

She could finally begin her journey to the WWE.

Then came the big day.

Kristie was finally 18 & an adult.

On her birthday, her father made her her favorite pepperoni pizza from scratch while her mother, who was visiting from Brooklyn, baked a yummy cake.

Vinnie, unfortunately, wasn't there to celebrate.

After enjoying everything including presents, it was time.

Time for Kristie to go to New York City & see Jon Moxley again.

Fred picked her up, & they were off to Brooklyn's famous Williamsburg neighborhood. Kristie just couldn't contain her excitement.

Fred just chuckled. He understood her excitement.

"Mox is excited to see you again, Kris," he said. "I know. He told me that," said Kristie who had stayed in contact with Jon via phone calls.

An hour & a half later, the duo were in New York City. Kristie's excitement grew even more.

Once they arrived at an abandoned pool hall in Williamsburg, escorts took them to their seats where the event began.

The matches were exciting & even more brutal then the ones Kristie had seen in Yonkers, but it was Jon's match that got her the most excited.

When he saw her, he gave her a smirk & a wink. He was happy to see her.

Jon was going up against a talented up-&-comer from Brooklyn, & he knew that this match was going to be tough, but he wanted to win it for Kristie.

Both men gave it all they had, but Jon proved to be victorious when he used a submission move, causing his opponent to tap out.

After that was the after party at a brownstone, & that was where everything between Jon & Kristie would happen.

As soon as he saw her, she ran right into his arms where he held her close.

"I missed you, doll," he whispered to her. "I missed you too," she said.

Then Jon decided to do something special for her.

"Come with me, birthday girl," he said with a smile as he took her by the hand & took her to the brownstone's rooftop.

Once there, Kristie got to enjoy something she had never experienced before even though she had been born in Brooklyn.

She got to see the New York City skyline, & it was beautiful.

Kristie could feel the tears coming as she soaked in everything she saw. It was amazing.

For her, this was the best birthday ever.

However, it got better when she looked at Jon, who had something in his hand.

"Happy birthday, baby girl," he said as he gave her the black box. She opened it & gasped when she saw what he had gotten her.

It was a beautiful heart-shaped pendent necklace. She couldn't believe it.

"Thank you," she whispered. He then put the necklace on her.

"It looks exactly the way I imagined it would. Beautiful," he said as he took her in his arms & kissed her.

That one kiss then became more passionate. 

It then became clear of what Jon wanted to do for Kristie so he decided to ask her.

"Babe?" he asked. "Yes?" she asked as she looked into his eyes.

Then he said it.

"I love you. Will you let me make love to you?"