Chapter 2

The CZW event took place at what was once a pool hall in Yonkers, which was 65 miles south of Three Rivers.

For Vinnie Vanetti, the event bored him out of his mind. He simply hated pro wrestling.

Kristie, on the other hand, loved every minute of it.

There was glass being smashed, bodies flying off the ropes & out of the ring, & blood flowing everywhere. It was brutal, but she just couldn't help it.

She loved it.

After the two-hour event, Fred took both Vanetti siblings to his hotel for the event's after party.

Once there, Vinnie, who was 24, grabbed a beer for himself & looked around.

He just wasn't impressed.

"Why does every chick here look like a fucking hooker?" he grumbled. Kristie just rolled her eyes at him.

"Why don't you stop bitching & talk to one of them? They might actually be cool," said Kristie. "Somehow, I doubt that, little sister," said Vinnie frowning.

Still he was willing to give it a shot.

Just as he was about to tell her to behave herself, his buddy Fred came over to her & took her by the arm.

"All right, my favorite little wrestling fan, are you ready to meet some of the fighters?" he asked excitedly. She happily nodded.

Fred introduced Kristie to several wrestlers, who were all very nice to her. They seemed to enjoy having a girl who loved wrestling around.

There was one, however, who really caught her attention, & Fred took her over to him.

He was standing off by himself just observing everything. He was wondering how he was going to knock the crap out of Fred for talking him into going to this party when he could still feel the stabbing pains in his back from his opponent slamming him into a black light earlier in the night & actually wanted to go to sleep.

However, that all changed when he saw Fred with a gorgeous girl.

She looked beautiful in her sexy black lace top, blue jeans, & black ankle boots. Her long, wavy dark brown hair flowed down her back, & she had a smile that lit up the room.

To him, she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

Still, he wondered if she would notice him.

He would soon find out as soon as Fred saw him.

"Hey, Mox! What up, man?" asked Fred who high-fived him. "What up, Freddie? Who's your little friend here?" asked the man called Mox.

Fred looked at her with a grin.

"Jon Moxley, I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Kristie Vanetti. She's a big wrestling fan. She's even training to be a wrestler herself," said Fred with that grin still on his face.

Jon was immediately intrigued. He knew many female wrestlers, but they weren't as gorgeous as Kristie was. He knew right away that he liked her.

After shaking hands, they began to talk, & the conversation was pretty deep. They talked about life, wrestling, and family amongst other things.

However, at one point, Jon decided to ask her a really personal question.

"So, doll, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked. She shyly shook her head no.

"Have you ever been kissed?" he asked. Again, she shook her head no.

"That's a shame," he said. "Why?" she asked.

His answer surprised her.

"A beautiful girl like you should have boys banging down her door," he said. "Not with my brother around," she said quietly.

"Why's that, doll?" he asked. Kristie just sighed.

She wasn't sure if she wanted to tell Jon why, but she figured she would anyway. She felt like she could trust him.

"My brother Vinnie is such an asshole. He threatens to beat the shit out of any guy who tries to get close to either me or my sister. As a result, guys want nothing to do with me or her because of him," said Kristie who felt herself choke up.

Jon felt terrible for her. Here was this beautiful girl who didn't have a boyfriend & had never been kissed because of her brother being a jerk.

He decided to change all of that.

"Well, may I kiss you, doll?" he asked. Her eyes got real big.

"Are....are.....are....are you sure?" she asked feeling the fear going through her. He nodded.

The next thing she knew, Jon had his arms around her waist, caressed her cheek, & did what she thought had been unthinkable to her.

He kissed her.