Chapter 3

Author's Note:

Sorry about the cursing in this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristie's mind was spinning as Jon kissed her. This was so unexpected.

However, there was one thing she was certain of.

Her first kiss ever was amazing, & she wanted more.

However, she felt sad when her & Jon's lips parted. She hadn't wanted the kiss to end.

She found herself looking deep into his blue eyes. He seemed to know what she was thinking.

"Do you want more, doll?" he whispered to her. "Yes," she whispered back.

The next thing she knew, his lips were back on hers, & this kiss was deeper & more passionate.

Kristie felt a shiver go up her spine as she felt him kiss her neck. The sensations she felt were amazing.

"So this is what it's like?" she thought as she felt his hold on her tighten & his hands wander.

Her body felt like it was fire. Everywhere Jon touched her felt like it was burning, & it was a burning feeling that she really liked.

However, the feeling wouldn't last, & it was all because of Vinnie.

He saw Jon & Kristie together & got furious. He made his way through the crowd to the isoloated corner where they were at.

"Get your fucking hands off my sister, asshole!" Vinnie yelled as he ripped them apart.

Both of them were shocked, but Kristie noticed something was off.

Vinnie was drunk. She could smell the beer coming off of his breath when he had yelled.

"Want me to beat the shit out of you, motherfucker?" asked Vinnie with a menacing look on his face. Jon, however, didn't flinch.

"You wouldn't stand a chance against me," he growled as he put himself in front of Kristie, protecting her.

However, there would be no fight between Jon & Vinnie. Fred made sure of it.

"HEY! HEY! Not here," said Fred who got in between them. He also noticed how drunk Vinnie was.

"Vin, you're staying here. You're fucking drunk as a skunk. I'll take Kris home," he said. He then motioned to one of the wrestlers to take Vinnie to an empty room.

Fred then looked at both Jon & Kristie as soon as Vinnie was gone. He felt so bad.

"I'm sorry, guys," said Fred. "It's OK, Freddie. Just make sure she gets home," said Jon who then turned to Kristie.

"Want me to call you, doll?" he asked. She nodded. They then exchanged phone numbers.

"I'm so sorry, Jon," she said as tears formed in her eyes. She felt really guilty even though she knew that it wasn't her fault that Vinnie got drunk & wanted to fight someone.

"It's all right, baby. We'll see each other again. I promise," he said with a reassuring smile. She smiled back at him.

Fred got Kristie her jacket. She kissed Jon goodbye & was off with Fred back to Three Rivers.

The car ride back was very quiet. Fred could see the tears running down Kristie's face. He felt horrible for her.

"Hey, Kris. You want to see Mox again, right?" he asked. She nodded.

"Well, CZW is holding a big event in New York City in a couple of months, & he's going to be there," said Fred. "Yeah?" she asked.

"Your birthday is coming up around then, right?" he asked. Kristie nodded.

"Well, consider this my birthday present to you, Kris," he said with a smile."Thanks, Fred," she said with a bit of a smile.

After getting to her house, she gave Fred a hug & went inside. Both her father & stepmother Diana were there. Kristie was happy to see them.

After hugging both of them, Kristie explained everything except the part about her & Jon Moxley making out.

"Good thing Fred was there. Vinnie is in deep trouble when he gets here in the morning," said her father. "Exactly. There is no excuse for what he tried to do," said Diana.

After that conversation, Kristie showered & went to bed. As she began to fall asleep, all she could see was Jon. She would end up dreaming about him.

She also hoped that when her 18th birthday rolled around, she would get to see Jon Moxley again.

This time in the city that never sleeps, New York City.