Chapter 11

Over the next several months, Kristie established herself at FCW. She was winning lots of matches, cut killer promos, & had a growing fanbase. She was becoming successful, & she was loving it. 

She had also adjusted to life in Tampa well. She grew to love the city & had made some friends there.

As for her & Dean Ambrose, that was a different story.

Despite their best efforts, it wasn't going to happen. Dean ended up getting his chance to go to the WWE.

That meant that he was leaving FCW, & it broke Kristie's heart. She had no idea when she would see him again.

However, it would be sooner rather then later.

Her success at FCW caught the attention of none other then Triple H, who went down to Florida one day after a scout from NXT had told him about her. 

As he watched her match against an opponent named Jax, he liked what he saw. She had killer moves in the ring, was very competitive, & seemed to love being there. 

Triple H knew that he had found his next NXT superstar so he made his move after her match. He waited outside the locker room.

"Hello, Miss Vanetti," he said once she came out after having gotten cleaned up & changed. She looked at him with big eyes. 

"That's NOT Triple H! It can't be!" she thought as she looked at the man who had scared her many times whenever she would watch Monday Night Raw with her dad back in New York.

However, her eyes were not deceiving her, & neither was her mouth when she said to him, "Hello, sir."

The great Triple H was there in front of her smiling.

"Am I dreaming?" she thought as she listened to him offer her a chance to be a a part of NXT. It was a great offer.

In fact, it seemed to be too good to be true. At least to her.

However, she had a feeling that it was an offer that she couldn't turn it down. This felt like one more step to the WWE & fulfilling her childhood dream.

"Would you like to be a part of NXT?" asked Triple H. "Yes, sir, I would," said Kristie with a smile. They then shook hands.

Once she got home, she called her family to let them each know. They were all excited for her.

A couple of weeks later, Kristie signed on with NXT & had her last match at FCW. Despite leaving that company, she intended to make Tampa her home base because she had grown to love it.

As for Dean Ambrose, she had no idea when their paths would cross again.

It would happen sooner then she thought.