Chapter 7

Author's Note:

I'm sorry about this chapter being short, but I really want to get into some good stuff that I have in mind for this. I'll do that with the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As everything unfolded legally involving Vinnie beating up Jenna, Kristie felt forced to put her future on hold.

Even though she had signed with a company called Edge Pro Wrestling, she asked the owners to put her first professional match on hold until Jenna was out of the hospital. They complied, understanding her need to want to be there for her family during the trying time.

Kristie felt that, more importantly, her sister needed her more then a wrestling company did.

Others, however, felt differently especially Jenna.

Even though she was grateful to her sister for being there for her during her recovery, Jenna felt that Kristie didn't need to put her own life on hold just for her. She didn't think it was fair so she decided to talk to her about it.

"Listen, Kris, you've been the best since this whole thing happened," said Jenna. "Thanks, Jen," said Kristie. 

Jenna looked at her right in the eye & got right to the point.

"I appreciate everything you've done, Kris, but you need to get things started with your career & with Jon. I'll be fine," said Jenna. Kristie looked at her with wide eyes.

"Are..are you sure, Jen?" asked Kristie. "I'm sure. If I need you, I'll let you know. Now go out there & become a WWE superstar, sis," said Jenna who tried to smile despite the pain in her jaw, which Vinnie had fractured when he beat her up.

Kristie then got in contact with Edge Pro Wrestling's owners & let them know that she was ready to start her wrestling career. Her first pro match was scheduled for next month.

As she got herself ready for it, Kristie realized that this was it. She was leaving home & beginning a new life for herself.

The only part of her life that she didn't want to change was her relationship with Jon Moxley.

She knew that he had been busy with wrestling events with CZW and traveling between his hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio and Three Rivers to see her. 

Both knew that with her working with Edge Pro, things were going to be difficult so they decided to see if things could work out.

It would be something that would be hard for them for many years.