Chapter 5

WARNING:

There will be sexual content in this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristie looked at Jon with wide eyes after he had asked her if he could make love to her.

Now Kristie knew all about sex. She had taken sex education in school & had gotten the "birds & the bees" talk from both of her parents when she was 13 so she wasn't afraid.

The fact that she was a virgin because of Vinnie scaring guys away by attempting to beat them up was what scared her.

However, knowing that Vinnie wasn't there made Kristie feel safe & made her feel that having Jon make love to her was worth it.

There was one problem though.

Jon didn't know that Kristie was a virgin though he had a feeling that she was. She knew that she had to tell him.

"I would love to, but I'm not like other girls," said Kristie. "Why's that?" he asked.

She took a deep breath & finally told him.

"I'm a virgin, Jon," said Kristie.

Now she was really scared. She thought he would walk away.

However, he didn't. He took her in his arms & held her tight.

"Doesn't matter to me, doll. I love you," said Jon who then gently kissed her.

That was when she made her decision.

"Make love to me, Jon," she said as their lips parted. He smiled & took her by the hand.

As they walked through the hallways of the house, Kristie felt the excitement course through her.

She simply couldn't believe that this was happening to her. She had fallen in love, & the man she loved was going to make love to her.

She & Jon then found an empty bedroom & closed the door. That's when it all began.

Jon kissed her passionately & began to tug at the purple top she was wearing. She helped out by taking it off & then taking his black t-shirt off. She then helped him take her bra off.

He took a step back as he looked at her. He was in complete awe.

"What's wrong, Jon?" she asked. "You're so fucking beautiful, Kristie," he whispered as he soaked in the sight of her.

Then he took her in his arms again & kissed her hard. They then fell onto the bed.

After each got their pants off, Jon began to kiss & touch her everywhere, which caused her to moan in pleasure. The burning feeling she had also experienced when he had first kissed her back in Yonkers came back.

Then came the important part.

Wanting to make sure that she wanted it, Jon had to ask her, "Are you ready for me, baby?" Seeing her nod in response was all he needed.

He entered her & groaned, resulting in her gasping in both pain & pleasure. Determined not to hurt her because of her having been a virgin, he didn't move. He wanted to feel her around him.

"Jon?" she asked as she felt the pleasure overtake the pain.

"I don't want to hurt you, Kris. Let me know when you're ready," he said in a breathless tone of voice as he let his fingers trace her cheek & lips.

A while later, she kissed him & whispered, "Go for it."

He almost pulled out gently but then slammed back into her, causing her to gasp. She couldn't believe how good it felt.

He tried to be gentle because this was her first time, but then he found himself unable to help himself.

He wanted her to come undone for the first time so he went faster as he kissed her passionately.

"Let it go, baby," he whispered. That was all it took to get her screaming as she came undone.

He could feel her nails digging into his back as he exploded inside her. He collapsed on top of her.

Jon & Kristie held each other for seemed like forever. Both felt spent.

For her, she had just experienced something amazing for the first time ever, & he was the reason why it was that way.

When he looked down at her, she smiled.

"I love you," she whispered to him as she looked into his eyes. "I love you, baby," he whispered back.

As they laid together, they were unaware of the drama that was happening while they were together.